So close to reaching my biggest milestone again :]

i hit 100 days clean just a couple minutes ago!! last time i made it this far, i relapsed around 115 days. but I’m determined to get to 115 again and even further this time. and unlike last time, i now found a way to deal with the urges when they come back again. i found that taking a red fineliner and simply drawing lines all over the place i want to do it, really really helps me. it doesn’t always take away the urges but it lessens them most times. i can do this!! :]

10 Likes

@HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease

100 days clean is awesome! Congrats!

You’re doing so well and I’m glad you’re using the red pen coping skill. Something else that works for me is to change what I’m doing to distract because the urge is just an urge and not a need.

So proud of you!

1 Like

so awesome!!

Big congrats on the milestone, hope you reflect on the feeling you have right now, savour it, memorize it and use it to help power you onward and upward! So proud of you friend!

1 Like

congratuations! that is a huge accomplishment and i am so happy you’ve found a way to cope. that is so important!

Incredibly proud of you! Thanks for being brave and being strong!

Hey @HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease

Megs_26 responded to your post with some wonderful words of support and congratulations!

Here is a link to the video so you can watch her reply

3 Likes

So proud of you @HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease.

YES, you can do this! You got this, absolutely.

How resilient and beautiful you are!

:hrtlegolove: :muscle:

1 Like

i really appreciate your words!! i honestly would love to have it but i don’t know how to explain it to my parents, since they‘d definitely ask where i would’ve gotten it from lmao :[

1 Like