So tired from work

I’m so tired, mentally and physically. I don’t wanna go to work and I can’t handle having to work two jobs. I need to work two jobs in order to pay rent and get groceries and stuff, but it’s draining…

6 Likes

I understand how you feel. I am going through a similar overwhelmment, being drained. I don’t know how to fix my life, make it stop feeling this way. So I can’t offer you any help. But at least I can assure you that youa re not alone.

Keep Holding On :orange_heart: - Pengyou

Hey Alex,

I am sorry that you are feeling drained. I hope you get some moments to yourself that you can recharge and enjoy some time outside of work. I know that’s easier said than done. Take it one day at a time. Get some sunshine on your skin. You got this!

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

Hi Alex,

sorry to hear that. Feeling overwhelmed with everything gets me a lot also…
Focus on little things that makes you happy, makes you feel a bit better, take care of yourself
and take little steps. Talk , it helps

We are here for you.
Thank you for posting and feel hugged. Have a nice day.

Aardvark

I’m so sorry that you’ve been feeling drained. It’s so hard finding right balance in life, but we do really need to make sure we look after ourselves for our own mental and physical well-being.
Is there any balance between the two jobs? Eg having every second weekend off both jobs or even a week day off from both jobs?
I totally don’t blame you for feeling so drained, is there any time for yourself you’ve been able to do something you enjoy, just for you?
Work life balance can be so tricky, but it’s so important. I hope things have been going a bit smoother for you

Hithere,

Working two jobs is an incredibly draining thing, and it can get really tiring. Have you tried to incoporate your self-care moments into each day, or have a special routine you do on your timeoff?

There’s so much pressure from having to work to pay all the bills, but you also have to find some moments to squeeze some moments for yourself, to remind yourself of things that bring you joy, or that you like to do.

1 Like

Hello Alex.

I feel you on work being draining. Even with one job I sometimes feel like I am reaching a breaking point. I think it is good to be aware at that stage and try to do the best to relax as possible. Of course, worklife isn’t always so kind.

I personally feel you deserve to acknowledge that taking on two jobs at the same time is massive. You being willing to make such an effort is definitely something that needs to be recognized and praised. I know myself to be unable to have two sets of responsabilities under my belt at the time, so I don’t take that willpower and determination for granted.

I do hope that you find a balance bewteen your financial needs and your worklife, but never forget to try to give you as much breathing space as possible.

DerMarto.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.