Sometimes its like why get out of bed why even try

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Melissa Cross and Therapist react to Sound of Silence by Disturbed
sometimes its like, why get out of bed? Why even try to dress nice, when nobody cares and its all pointless.

1 Like

Why bother yourself with what other people think of you? I believe you’ll find more peace with yourself if you don’t worry about other people’s view of you as long as you do right.

Getting out of bed, dressing nicely, and taking care of yourself are not pointless, because you are not pointless. As others have mentioned, shifting your attention from what others care about to what you care about will do you good. You are absolutely deserving of thought and effort, and putting time and energy into yourself will never be meaningless. I think trying to figure out what you like and care about is what’s most important. It may be cloudy at the moment but I don’t doubt that there are things out there that will make you look forward to the days ahead!

i appreciate that. i’ve been trying to focus on myself a bit more and … i just …depression is a pain. but I agree with ya. thank u.@@HeartSupport

yeah, that makes sense. I think i do care too much what others think. I will work on that.@@georgekaiser2395