Songs I made for you all! Because you are loved, you matter, and youa re worth it!

So I was talking to my friend Moon, and something I said to support them reminded me of a song I wrote. Then I realised several of the songs I wrote feel heartsupport-ish to me. Like they have this deep familiarity connection in my head that makes me feel alive. Or words that help my sister when she feels depressed. Or what I listen to to ‘get in touch’ with my emotions when writing for heartsupport, whether it be a post or a reply.

Here you go:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing. There’s something for everyone there. I really like the Anne Frank and the Tree.

I’ve felt love for you for a while now. Having people like you around makes the world survivable.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these creations of yours with all of us. “Tree” brought up some emotions and memories I didn’t think were still there. Some fond childhood memories that I probably don’t treasure enough. Thank you for bringing this opportunity to smile today. I still have a few to listen to, but willing to savor this throughout the next couple days, little by little.

You bring such a warm and comforting energy all around. Thank you for being you and for sharing your gifts with this world. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like