SouzyLive Fan #14

I have a disability and I’ve struggled in school pretty much my whole life. I know God has a plan for me but at this point I have no idea what that is and I feel like I’ve been nothing but a burden to the people in my life. I don’t care about worldly success but sometimes I feel like I just can’t do anything right.

1 Like

Ive been there with struggling in school growing up; Im also a PWD (Person With Disability) myself AND Ive also had thoughts of being a ‘burden’ to people in past. You are NOT ALONE. Thank you for reaching out!

Thanks for sharing your feelings. When I was in school I struggled as well and I felt like no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get it right, but I made it through I just had to work a bit harder then everyone else. It’s hard to know what God has planned for us, I myself wish I knew. But that’s not for us to worry about, just trust in him that he has better plans for you, and there is a reason for the things you are going through. Although you feel like you are a burden, I bet you bring people more happiness then you realize and that’s probably the last thing on their minds. Hope things get better for you, and know that you are always loved