Spencer Chamberlain from Underoath - Interview on Addiction 5/17/23

@wschamberlain thank you for speaking out about it💙

I can relate! 15 years of living hell on i.v. Drugs u name it I’ve done it in some way. But heroin, fentanyl, coke, crystal were my main. I hate living that way but in my eyes there was no way out. Until finally I just was beaten down, broken, alone, n in a dark place. I’m 2 years sober. N I will never look back. Thx Spencer for opening up. Keep pushing forward don’t look back!

1 Like

Love you Spencer. You’re an inspiration.

1 Like

Define drugs… Over using your inhaler doesn’t count…

Well said :raised_hands:==============

1 Like

I’ve been to multiple drs over the last few months and told them I felt like unaliving myself. They did nothing. Asked for a referral. Nope. Nothing. You get to die.

1 Like

I love to hear Spencer talk about this :black_heart:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26​:heart: :pray: let’s not forget about Jesus in our darkest moments he longs for a relationship with you. :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing this!

@heartsupport I could be listening to my partner saying this. He said exactly the same thing. Unfortunately, he had another relapse and the failure was too much for him and he died two days before becoming an inpatient. Thanks for sharing this, I wish he’d have seen it. Knowing he wasn’t alone was helpful to him in his years that he did have sober.

1 Like