Spiritual Attacks

I went through a spiritual attack back in October, and it messed me up royally. I’m afraid of everything. I’m especially afraid of night time because that’s when the attack happened. It’s like it tore up who I thought I was and I’m trying to put the pieces back together but they don’t fit. Ironically, I’ve pursued God more through this than I had my entire life up to that point. I just need HELP.

1 Like

Hi @taylor214

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry you are going through this spiritual attacks can be realy scary. I hope you know that this didn’t happen because of any lack of faith on your part. Even if you messed up Jesus is bigger then that and no matter what you do or what has happened he love you so much. It’s so good that you are still pursuing the lord through all this. I know it’s hard honestly Iv been in a similar place lately and I don’t know if this helps at all but for myself reading through the psalms and talking talking out or journaling through the things that you are thinking and feeling can be so helpful. If you have someone safe you can talk to about this I’d really encourage that. Hold on to the truth that god is with you and he loves you even if you don’t feel it right know. Love you so much, proud for you being brave enough to reach out and I’m praying for you. Feel free to dm me if you want to talk more about this.

With love,
loveinflyleaf

Video Response:

HeartSupport Discord:

2 Likes

Hey @Taylor214 Taylor first thank you for being honest and sharing whats going on in your life. This just sucks and afraid to sleep is even worse. I am a believer also and when kind of stuff happens I remember who I am in Christ. You are not what the enemy says about you. You are saved in Christ (but hey if you do not know what that means lets talk about that). I really hope I help some

Morgan
Intern at HeartSupport