SpookyDraws Fan #1

I feel like I’ll never get better. I’ve been on the meds for almost three weeks now and I see no end in sight. How can I be happy again if I can’t remember what happy feels like?

Dang I remember feeling like this through college I was on meds and i felt i would never feel normal again. It took time and paitence to get back to normal. I want you to know You are not a bad person for feeling like this. You are a human being being real and being honest. You are awesome for this. I love you for this. There is always hope. If I got better you will get better to. I want you to know you are not alone in this journey. Being opened is the first step. What makes you happy? Is it drawing? Is it watching a funny movie. Bring joy and happiness to you. It could be around the corner. You got this I believe in you. Love you.

Hold Fast
Morgan Vincent Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

2 Likes

Hi there one of my beautiful community members! <3
Thank you for sharing your struggle with me and the heartsupport community.

I remember going through the same issues when I first started my medication; I saw no end in sight. I can promise you that it truly gets better though. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. Even if you don’t remember what your idea of happiness used to be you can shape your own happiness by looking at the people around you who love you and support you, at the things that give you joy and many other things. I’ll talk about this more on the stream on Friday the 11th of October.

Stay strong friend. We’re here for you.

3 Likes

I’ll be there for the stream on Friday. Thank you for taking the time to reply

1 Like