Starting to question

Hey Megan!

I don’t know you, you don’t know me, but nevertheless, I love you all the same.

As a man who loves food more than myself once said, “just because I don’t know everything about you doesn’t mean I can’t love you, take pizza for example. I love pizza but I don’t know all the ingredients in that.”

There will always be more people in your life that love you then you’ll ever know about, but just know that I am one of them.

You’re a genuine human being Megan, a mother, a wife, and someone who’d I will always be willing to support throughout the challenges life throws at you.

2 Likes

Video Response HERE

Hold Fast @megan_xo

1 Like

Jesus Christ I am overwhelmed and I wish I had the words to explain exactly how I feel.

I had reached out with the thought that if I just made the words look real, I would have to face what they mean instead of just thinking that. And y’all brought the realness, the honesty and the things I needed to hear.

I could go on for days but just suffice it to say that if you thought I had a positive impact for you in a direct or indirect way, just know that today was the day you saved someone’s life and it was mine.

Thank you.

8 Likes