Suggestions

So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what I should do before I’m dead. As like a bucket list type of thing. Keep in mind im poor so nothing expensive. I’ve already decided i want to have one last drink before I go. So any suggestions you have are welcome.

2 Likes

Hey @An1,

I’ve read your posts lately, and it sounds like you’ve been experiencing a lot of pain and hopelessness. I’m sorry that life has been so rough on you, and I want you to know that we are here to listen if you’d like to share about your story, what’s on your heart, what brought you to feel like ending it all.

Here you will not receive any advice on what you should do before ending it all, but you will receive without a doubt lots of love and an invitation to discuss what is making you feel like it would be time to end it all. We’re all about supporting you and encouraging you to find your way through this without hurting yourself in any way. For what it’s worth, I’ve been in your position several times in my life, of course following a different journey than yours, and I wish I had people by my side to hear me out and bring hope again when I needed it th emost. Know that we’re all rooting for you here, and we believe in you, in yoru ability to can make it through this dark time safely - maybe with some extra support too.

If you are intending to act on these thoughts, please reach out to local crisis services as well, or the emergencies where you live. You deserve to be safe, friend.

3 Likes

Yeah, so like I’m going to end it. I’m tired. I don’t really see the point in continuing. I have no hope. Humanity is evil and horrible and I’m tired of it. This world is backwards as hell and I don’t want to be in it. I have no energy to continue. Humanity deserves the absolute worst and can kick rocks. I am going to prepare a method and carry it out. I’m not doing another year of this shit. This shit is fucking wack. I hope humanity destroys itself. That’s what it deserves. Not looking for support. Just wanted to say what I think. I have no hope. We’re all doomed and I’m leaving while I sill can. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Don’t try to change my mind or convince me otherwise though because my mind is already made up.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about death a lot lately. It’ll probably hurt but it’s okay. I’m an atheist. I’m not even scared of not existing. I’ve not existed for 13.7 billions of years. What can another few billion hurt? I don’t even think I’ll come back and I’m at peace with that. I just want my suffering to end. I don’t want to the see the suffering of others anymore either. I can’t bear it. I just want it all to end. If that means me dying I’m okay with that.

1 Like

For clarification, i am not asking for advice on how to end my life or hurt myself. I’ve already stated I don’t need advice on that. As far as what brought me to suicide is a number of things. It’s not just one thing. Even if i list them off I know probably nobody here will understand it.I am dissapointed to hear you won’t give me any suggestions for my bucket list but i respect your decision. You do not have to. Anyone who wishes may. Those who do not want to, don’t have to. “Making it through this dark time” is kind of the problem. I don’t want to. I will not be reaching out to crisis services.I appreciate your sympathy.

Hi An1 – I did a video response to offer my thoughts on your post. I know you are going through a very dark period and I’m truly sorry to hear that. Suggestions -- Response | Loom