Suicide seems like the only option

Tired of being the one that everyone takes advantage of use me up the one I have nothing left to give no one’s around that’s it for days and weeks staring at the walls tired of being used there when I need someone to talk to or just to hang out I have no one

5 Likes

Hi Dani
You are really in a tough spot and I am sorry you are feeling the way you do. I really get it. It can be a very devastating all consuming feeling but please reach out and get the help you need. If you feel like hurting yourself right now please call a suicide hotline. You dont deserve to suffer like this. Yes suicide is an option but it is not the only option. It is also a very final one so you should give a try to the other ones first. Get the help of a proffesional. Take all the time you need to recover. We are here to listen if you want to talk about your troubles more.

2 Likes

Consider the option of not letting others take advantage and use you up. If you let others use you up, you have nothing to give yourself.

Rather than take your life, give yourself some life, in the form of self-care.

You sound lonely. I know it’s not the same as having people in the same room with you, but you can talk to us. It sounds really uncomfortable to have people around who’d use you up, but no one to talk to.

Being the one “everyone takes advantage of,” suggests to me that you might have difficulty telling others how you are feeling, or saying what you need to in order to get your needs met.

Weigh thoughts of suicide against the more hopeful option of working towards more assertiveness. Don’t try to do it entirely alone. Talk to a counselor or therapist, even someone at school. You can throw a curve at those who’ve taken advantage of you by asking them for help in not letting that happen.

Like unseen stars on a cloudy night, options can’t be seen when hidden by emotional clouds.

Don’t give up. Life is full of possibilities.

Hey Dani,

How are you doing since you’ve posted, friend? I am so sorry that the life has felt so unbearable lately. It is absolutely unfair to be used by others in any way. It’s a feeling that I deeply relate to and has pushed me to consider suicide more times than it should. It hurts so much to feel like we are disposable to the eyes of someone, that our presence might be only valuable to them as long as they can take something away from us.

I promise you though that none of others actions define you, your worth or how much you are deserving of love. The actions of the person you’ve been sharing your life with are their own, and certainly the result of their struggles too. You are important and you have value in this world. Here in this community we may not be physically present, but I can assure you that we are here, we care, and you are not alone.

Please keep sharing as much as needed. You belong and have a safe place right here to express what’s on your heart. Your voice is heard. You are cared for. I’d love to hear some updates from you, if you are willing to share.

Sending lots of hugs your way. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.