Suicide self harm (trigger warning)

Today I cut my arm with knife about 7 spots…about 2 and half a year I didn’t go outside and last year I thought of killing my self bc one day I realized I didn’t have anything even if I died(I really tried hard just to help my family but how much I did …the problem gotten worse ) I never had anything for my self never had any dreams ( I had so many dreams in past but they disepear day by day bc every time I wanted a time just a little time for myself my stoped me …I liked art and I was drawing she came and told me you don’t care about family & I liked to go out with my best f she was against it she said the same thing …I liked to be make up artist and I did well so she was against it again bc our family had fight and I had to be at home and I just didn’t go out until now…today I was serious about it but I always think about what’s gonna happen to my mom …so I did cut my left arm 7 times …im really sry but I have no one to speak with …I want to die peacefully…I did took some sleep pills last year but It wasn’t enough 5 pills I was so naive I thought I could die …I wish I can get covid19 and die sry for bad gramer

2 Likes

Hey so here is a little about me I had been suicidal last year and yes I am writing HAD because i honestly moved on from that phrase. I didn’t want to go out, i just needed myself, i used to cut and self harm. I moved on with the help of my friends ( they are really supportive), i understand if there are family problems but you can try going to a therapist? it really helps or talk to someone you trust can be a friend or any adult. Bcoz keeping to yourself never helps it makes you fall deeper into your own demons. Everyone has flaws and all of us are broken but why can’t we be broken and beautiful… I dont know what you are going through but i want you to hold on tight and get help. It gets better I promise :slight_smile:

3 Likes