Take 2

From pharos2356: gonna attempt again tonight hope this time i dont fail like last time

ill update if i do

Hey Pharos, I’m sorry that you’re struggling right now.
If you need support remember the resources listed on the server. We are here to listen and support where we can, but sometimes the next step is required and if you’re expressing suicidal ideation then escalate to crisis support

2 Likes

From kimberkimber: dont do that gang========

From kimberkimber: surely update :pray:==========

From pharos2356: Fell unconscious but bag broke and I ended up waking up

From pharos2356: Lol======================

From Carl-bot: =========================

From aliceisblue: Just to reiterate what Neko has said, if you need support then we definitely are here to offer it. Resources can be found !crisis

1 Like

Please remember you are loved. We care about you and we love you. Please use the resources listed in the server. If you want to talk we are here with arms wide open :heart:

2 Likes

hey pharos,

it’s been a couple hours and wanted to check in on you. i’m so sorry you’re struggling and have tried to attempt - we need you in this world & i believe in you to keep fighting and find the help you deserve from your pain. were you able to check out the crisis resources? if not, i hope with everything i got that you can check out the resources and to know that you aren’t alone. if there’s anything you would like to talk through that’s weighing heavily on your heart, we’re here if you need anyone to listen. you’re loved and incredibly valued.

love,

twix

1 Like

From pharos2356: thanks===================