Thank you for the good work that you all do at hea

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Happy? by Mudvayne
Thank you for the good work that you all do at HeartSupport.

I would strongly recommend The Pain Remains, Parts 1,2 and 3 by Lorna Shore. The exploration of extreme loss, bottomless grief, and giving in to some of the darkest emotions life could ever throw at you is all at once harrowing, awesome and truly heart-wrenching.

The series of songs hit home for me on a very personal level, and represent a very real and legitimate fear I am now having to face. It’s been extremely difficult to stay strong and positive, which creates (irrational) guilt - because I’m not the one who’s sick in this situation. I just get to be scared and I feel horrible for it, the worst part is you can layer it in as much logic as you like, but the feeling doesn’t care.

Idk, this fear, this smothering anxiety feels like a gnarly ball of fiery, arcing electricity that’s burning me up from the inside. I’m running on fumes and have been for months. I’ve been medicated for years now, which has worked well enough - but I feel like I’ve been so far gone for so long that I can’t even remember what “baseline” feels like anymore.

Maybe it’s time for therapy. Or sleep, that’d be nice too.

2 Likes

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I love to listen music because it helps me understand my own emotions. Music can be interpreted in many ways. I can totally relate to your experience with anxiety. Anxiety is hard battle for me because it always come out of nowhere. For a long time, I’m always overthinking things that is probably why my anxiety occurs. Panic attacks are random for me. I always try to take deep breathes or listen music to calm me down. A few weeks ago I tried to get medicated for anxiety but it made worse. Medication does help with mental health issues for certain people.

The last few months I have been taking medication for other mental health issues. It improved my life because I was able to function as a normal person. For 10 years, I have been fighting without medication and it impact my whole lifestyle like work and sleep. I’m always here to support you whatever you are going through. You aren’t alone suffering with mental health issues. That sounds like a good idea to go for therapy for help and improve sleep too.