Thank you for your reaction and support this song

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist analyzes Su!cIde by Ren
Thank you for your reaction and support, this song is very close to me, I have been depressed for years and regret that I wasn’t with my best friend the day she committed suicide, I blame myself every day that if I was be with her that day, maybe she still is with me💔

2 Likes

Dear friend, my heart breaks hearing the pain you are experiencing. Sometimes the pain in others hearts comes so deep and the overflow is that all their pain and worry becomes something we carry with us.

Your friend had a deep deep pain in their hearts and that isn’t the fault of those they loved. I know when I have been on the edge, there was nobody I would ever blame.
I know I may not be able to speak for your friend, but what I do know is the love and support you gave them is something that helped them through some dark days even if you don’t realise it.

You have every right to feel hurt and mourn, but the guilt is a misplaced burden you do not deserve.

Hey my friend. I am so sorry you’re struggling with this. Sometimes guilt can feel like the cinder-blocks that pull us under the current. I dont want you to go under. I dont want you to sink heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Thank you for your reaction and support this song - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 6 April 2024 | Loom