Thank you @kitboga

Hi Kit I’m really loving this style of stream, not sure what the chances are that you’ll be reading this but I figured I’d write so the chance is non-zero. I messaged you on discord with the same username recently and was hoping you’d be able to get around to reading it, my username is DomoBloot on discord. I’ve had a very bumpy last couple of years but you’ve helped me through it. I remember I wrote an emotional message in chat one time and you read it, the response was very heartfelt and chat was full of heart messages. I remember sitting in the middle of my kitchen crying over my hot pocket because of how touched I was. You changed my life and helped me through the darkest points in my life. Thank you and would love to hear back from you on discord if you ever read this off stream.

6 Likes

Kit really is an amazing human being. I’m so glad you could feel supported during times when you needed it the most. It’s amazing how the very act of reaching out and sharing how we feel can open the door to genuine love and care from others.

Also hoping that he will see your message too! If you ever need to talk or to share what’s on your heart, this forum is a safe place. You’re not alone. <3