Thank you so much for such a beautiful message hea

This is a topic from FACEBOOK. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on FACEBOOK.

Belongs to: Do you feel like a burden?
Thank you so much for such a beautiful message heartsupport ! I struggle with suicidal ideation, and I’m battling right alongside of my best friend who is really hurting in this moment. Any praying people, pray for us!

2 Likes

Jordan Kindred praying for you brother :metal:

1 Like

Tyler Jeffrey thank you my brother! Praise God that my boy came through his battle with ending it all!

Sending thoughts and prayers to both your friend and you. This is a tough battle to lead, although each step taken on the way of healing is worth it – you can be proud of yourself for trying. We surely are proud of the both of you here. By opening up here you’re also putting light on something that is too often left in the dark - and this darkness is not where you belong. Recently I’ve been personally in this fight again, and it makes a significant difference to stay connected with others. Even though ensuring to keep these connections and bonds is the hardest things to do when your mind is challenged by these thoughts, it’s also one of the most powerful to break down your own isolation. So, thank you for being here today. Much love to you and to your friend.

Hey there friend. Just sending some renewed thoughts your way. You matter and you are not forgotten. Keep up the good work, keep standing up for yourself, keep fighting - you will find peace and safety in your heart, at your own time, and in this very life. You matter very much. Hold fast.