Thank you

I just wanted to get on here and say thank you for the support people have shown me for the ones who don’t know what I’m talking about. About around March I got on here ask ing for a prayer request about things I could not get out of my head because I’m a first responder and a firefighter I just got the news that my job is done and I am going home and I’m taking me a vacation and spend time with family The only thing that I’m stress about is the people that died that did not make it.the virus is no joke I wish some people have taken this seriously this whole situation tells me that God is alive because I feel like days when I’m so tired I cannot move for being up for 3 days I feel like God has given me the the energy to keep on moving no I have not taken energy drinks I do not like to taste for the people that have send me a message to me I feel like y’all were on the front lines with me so thank you again God bless everybody :pray:

5 Likes

Hey friend, I’m glad that you’re able to take some time off. Thank you for your service and all that you do.

Take this time to do what you need for you. Relax and take care of yourself.

Know that youre loved and always welcome here any time

:hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

hey friend,
thank you so much for being here :heart: we love you so much and are so proud of you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.