Thanks john ive been battling for probably my whol

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Feeling like you re going through struggles alone
Thanks John, I’ve been battling for probably my whole life (57 years) and if it wasn’t for God I don’t know where I’d be now. Just going through another difficult time so you words are very appropriate at the moment. Was there at Melbourne concert recently and your previous visit. Thanks to you all for your witness.

1 Like

Hey friend.

Thank you so much for replying here.

Im sorry that you’ve had to battle for so long. But inversely, I am incredibly proud of you and am glad you’ve found solace in God and music. Though it sounds like you’re going through a really tough time now.

I just wanted to reach out and share that burden for a moment. You’re doing phenomenally and I just know you’ll get through this the way you’ve gotten through before.

You’re not alone and I hope you know that.

Hold fast - feel free to let us know if you need us.

Keep on standing up for yourself, my friend. This life can be increidbly challenging, disheartening even at times. But through it all, you are worth it. Worth to keep trying and standing up on your feet, as well as resting and being compassionate with yourself when you need it the most.

May music and your faith keep on lifting you up during dark times. May this season you’re currently walking through leave place for more light again very soon. You deserve all the good, peace, and care. :heart: