The music album I help create is coming out on the 27th

I helped my husband with the art cover and the lyrics for this album and I spoke some encouragement on one of the songs. This album took 2 years to finish, so I’m very excited and nervous!

If anyone wants to keep an eye out for it the artist name is Zombie Robot Baby and the album is called Zigzag Rescue Believe

The name for the album is very specific I know :rofl:
But zigzag stands for the fact that you may not be able to have a straight path from start to finish. In other words you may not know what you want in life at first, so you go from place to place and job to job until you reach your dream job.

Rescue stand for my husband and I’s personal goal, which is to help and encourage anyone and everyone that comes into our path as everyone has struggles and pains and goals and dreams and we want to help in any way we can.

Believe stands for what it means already but its also a reminder, as life can really nock us down sometimes. Making it difficult to get back up or keep trying for your dreams.

2 Likes

This sounds like such a lovely project. So excited for you and your husband to see the fruits of your efforts coming out as a full album! I can imagine all the efforts and dedication you’ve put into this. <3

1 Like

So I got too excited and thought that the whole album is coming out Friday but it is actually just the single :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile: But the single came out early, and came out today. The full album would be a bit longer before coming out.
It has been a long journey of editing and finding the right words for each song as most projects we have made have little to no lyrics. But we strive to make them family friendly!

1 Like

Hehe, well the excitment and hype are still worth it, whether it’s for a single or the whole album release! Hope today will be a great day for you and your husband!

1 Like