The skate I really like is closing down

:triangular_flag_on_post: Staff note: Once posted in the “Venting” category, this topic will be automatically closed after 1 minute.
:heart: If you’d like to receive replies and support from other community members, select the “Support” category.

I found recently that skate park in Rhode Island is closing down. They having final session tomorrow, and wish I could go to that event. However, my ex friend is still working there. I could just go and not say anything to her, she would leave me alone if I did not bother.

However, but her silence would hurt me a lot. In alot it not be joyful for me, it be pack and would feel so much anxiety that not worth it.

When my aunt die, she would not even sent the text message to say “sorry for your lost” that still give me a lot pain and doubt on the friendship I had with her.

I’m going to miss that park, in addition should let some shit go and move the best I can from her and that place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.