Therapist analyzes Su!cIde by Ren

When the light goes out on the other side. === No hope situation. Neither “side” has a solution. Neither, nothing works.

1 Like

My little brother was in the army, he had four kids. And my three kids were happy with him being a big part of our life. Two years ago he took his own life… I felt… Feel so… Empty without him… Like… I should have done better to help him… To be there for him… Like I failed him… Failed his family… Our family… Like if I had been there for him he wouldn’t have taken it that far… Feeling like it’s my fault… I’m sorry Sean… I miss you, we miss you and will always love you…

@heartsupport

1 Like

Another song about what happens when a young person doesn’t have a supportive home life and is bullied and outcast at school - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA&rco=1

1 Like

This song speaks to how a person who lost a friend to suicide feels a type of survivor guilt. https://youtu.be/resogpARHJ0?si=-5Sf6Br5lXC77uA1

1 Like

Ren feels somewhat responsible for Joe’s suicide as he alludes to being late like a jerk. He felt if he there15 minutes sooner, he’d saved his friend.

1 Like

Would love to see you react to Seven Sins by Ren.

1 Like

Another beautiful reaction. Thank you again.

1 Like

Any one do Justin’s lonely.

1 Like

Check out "For Joe " the live version with a lot more

1 Like

I lost my best friend to suicide too. Very powerful song.

1 Like

I think Ren’s pain and sadness is so real, so relatable. Everyone one has lost someone or knows someone who has. I think this is why it’s so sad. We don’t feel for Ren, he makes us feel for ourselves. I am a 40+ year old man, I’ve lost so many people, but have always had to hold those emotions. I can’t hold them when I hear Ren.

1 Like

Please react to Diazepam, Chalk Outlines, and How to be Me!

1 Like

He legitimately ran to his friend, the 5 minute thing is something he lived. He was a few minutes too late to the bridge.

1 Like

I’d recommend his less known songs Crutch, Hold On, Heretic, Humble, and Genesis. Crucify Your Culture is ‘the’ rock anthem for this age. And for more of his fun cheeky side Right Here, Right Now and Love Music Part 4 are great. And that’s just to get you started.

1 Like

You should react to “Not A Damn Thing Changed” by Lukas Graham. <3

1 Like

Much Love Champ!..

1 Like

I highly recommend Citizen Soldier too for mental health songs. He wrote his first song in a psychiatric hospital and is now a licensed therapist. I recommend the songs Reason to Live and I’m Not Ok.

1 Like

Thank you…

1 Like

You need to see Dominos by ren. So impactful and relevant to curent social pressures

1 Like

Please do Can’t Handle This by Bo Burnham

1 Like