Therapist Analyzes the identity of Sleep Token - Granite

I love how explained this. I love it.

1 Like

Please react to Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For

1 Like

I really like this format. As a person with a lot of empathy, I’ve been a huge mental health advocate. The one line that sticks with me every time I listen to this song is “You only drink the water when you think it’s holy”. It’s such a good line, and Vessel just drops it so nonchalantly.

1 Like

If you get a chance listen to Sleep Token sing called “Chockhold”

1 Like

Wow that was Great! As always love your breakdown and thoughts and your energy is Amazing! Really deep and powerful song and in Essence what Sleep Token is .

1 Like

You are so cool and I mean that bottom of my heart. Love this content.

1 Like

This whole song just hits my heart and your reactions and explanations literally have me crying tears onto my phone screen… Thank you for this.

1 Like

sunshine, may I share this lesson?
Please?

1 Like

This is my favorite ST song. So good! That bassline is everything!

1 Like

u need to do some mushroomhead :blush::blush:l l​:blush:

1 Like

It’s not a perfect fit for what I’ve been going through but all in the span of a few weeks my girlfriend got extremely sick and needed my attention 24/7 I bonded closer with her dog and then her dog passed away right when we started to trust each other. Its been a killer blow to my overall optimism but it just feels good to hear someone use therapy language. I know I will make it out the other side but god is it hard right now. Rip obi, you did your job and cared for me I’ll take care of your mom from here.

1 Like

I was in a 2 years, off and in relationship back in highschool. To this day, 10 years later, that trauma still effects me. This song describes what I felt perfectly.

1 Like

I totally see where you are coming from! Great analysis!:heart:

1 Like

This song and your description dictates, knowing how bad it is but having the right person makes wrong, feels right

1 Like

This was amazing! I neeeed you to be my therapist!

1 Like

Your explanation of this song and the feelings behind it brought me to tears. It feels so relieving to have my experiences validated as something worth while when for the longest time it’s felt like I made so many mistakes. Thank you for this one <3

1 Like

sleep token been #1 for me lately, and what u describe in this video, it hits 100%! this is what many needs to hear out!

1 Like

Also - have a sub! Meant to do that at an earlier time; it’s been hectic in my life lately.

1 Like

Yeah this song speaks directly to me. It takes me right back, almost like a time machine, to a time when my ex wife had changed into this person that wasn’t who I met after a couple of years into the marriage. I didn’t want to see the writing on the wall though; there were kids involved. I didn’t want them to go through what I did when my parents divorced, but it didn’t matter what I wanted. I know I’m better off without her, but she only “drinks the water when she thinks its holy” and to this very day, she’d have you believe I was responsible for all the problems; even the ones that happened YEARS after I was on my own.

1 Like

I love your energy!! I LOVE Sleep Token! And yes, in my opinion you explained all of that beautifully. The horrible relationship was a catalyst for my healing and growth.

1 Like