Therapist and Jake Luhrs React to Killpop - Slipknot

I can’t get over her mouth and facial expressions. Jake is my favorite artist and I respect him so much, but Slipknot hasn’t been good since 2002.

1 Like

I love Jake Luhrs…

1 Like

Absolutely, our will and therefore intent determines who we become not necessarily just the environmental circumstances that we live through. They will most definitely affect you but you don’t have to let yourself become them. I find when we’re hurt and want to be hurt for any kind of reason it’s usually because we are validating for ourselves to take the blame and wallow in that realization rather than confronting and challenging it.

1 Like

Missing out on the band Imminence with new single Continuum

1 Like

There are actually two girls in the video and instead of having identical makeup they have opposing makeup so that when they stand side by side they look like separate people but when they face each other they are reflections of each other, which illustrates for everything the band loves and hates about the music industry (which the song is about) they are self-aware that they are the reason why the relationship continues. They hate it for what it is, but they love it for what it gives them. Which can be applied to romantic relationships as well for obvious reasons. It reminds me of the concept of twin flames; which is the concept that soul mates who are meant to be together by divine providence are separate people and even when they do not seem to be on the same page they are actually a reflection of each other and the only reason why they don’t realize it is because they both have their own preconceptions about the other person. Their own ego is constantly getting in the way of their connection. and no, I am not talking about the stupid “Twin Flames” MLM cult either.

1 Like

You really need to see Slipknot live plus you also need to check out Coreys other band Stone Sour and his solo stuff. Stone Sour is not as heavy as Slipknot but their songs also have a lot of different meanings and messages and they don’t wear the mask.

1 Like

He’s into Pilkingtonism one of the main tenants is “Just keep talking until your mouth comes up with something good.”

1 Like

Awesome breakdowns on all the videos, thank you for all you do. Question, will you breakdown Pantera’s “This Love”

1 Like

Please you need to watch From can to can’t by Corey Taylor you will enjoy it I promise you :heart:

1 Like

The song is about the music industry. Per the guy that wrote it. But I can see how you came to that conclusion.

1 Like

Ima say Disasterpiece with lyrics an metalbolic till its done haha love the videos very insightful an love someone becoming a new slipknot fan

1 Like

You should check out Linkin Park - Given Up

1 Like

yay taylor time…

1 Like

One of my favourite Slipknot songs! :black_heart: …And for the longest time I thought of it as empowering myself, although in a negative way! :100: It’s awesome getting a different perspective - Now being able to see it in a positive light! :metal:t2:

1 Like

Can you do Not Long For This World as a next reaction? That song is very moving.

1 Like

The anthem for any guy thinking about leaving a female where he was lead by his D, falling in love with a narcissistic succubus.

1 Like

Who’s this dude?..

1 Like

You guys got good synergy for this! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please do iowa the song, by slipknot…it is over 15 minutes long but, it’s one of the darkest songs I’ve heard

1 Like

Haven’t seen any Meshuggah on this channel yet so would be interesting to see you react to their song Straws Pulled At Random. Gojira has also so many great songs such as L’Enfant sauvage.

1 Like