Therapist and Vocalist Analyze In The End By Linkin Park

I hope breaking the habit react

1 Like

if you havent, give sad but true by metallica a listen.

1 Like

Absolute FACTS! You smashed that nail so hard!

1 Like

You guys don’t realize how many lives you save by these reactions! I am one of those lives! Thank You so much!

1 Like

100%, One of the most important things I’ve learned is to focus on practise/effort rather than outcome. Eg. if you are a white belt in Karate, you could spend a year working on a round-house kick and never land one, then get extremely frustrated and feel like a failure, like it’s all a waste of time. But if you focus on practising daily with no interest in results, and just take pride in showing up and practising daily, you already possess the sense of achievement and self-respect. The irony is, people who focus solely on practise not results, end up with the best results. Sure you can check-in time to time to see where you could be practising in a different way that’s more likely to get you results and use results as a measurement, but the idea is to be a person who practises, and achievement is preferred but unimportant. I’m so much healthier as a result and I enjoy life now, even though little has changed. To quote Lenny of Motorhead, “you win some, lose some; it’s all the same to me”.

1 Like

Please react to Linkin Park’s Breaking the Habit or The Messenger.

1 Like

Chester Bennington was and is my hero

1 Like

I love the writing the book yeah I’m writing a book

1 Like

Love your reactions and perspective. Would love to hear you thoughts and see you react to this version of Given Up by linkin park. Chester’s vocals and this song bring me to tears every time

1 Like

I can I tell you some mental health for men? This country keeps killing fatherhood, and family. Start asking questions that will stop us men killing themselves.

1 Like

I love your energy to this song…I don’t think I’ve ever watched anyone jam like you did :open_mouth: Tesla and Linkin Park are my two favorite bands. I still can’t believe that Chester is gone :cry: his voice was amazing. Can you please do a reaction to One More Light. That song to me is his best. Linkin Park just dropped another song that was recorded just before Chester took his life. I think it’s called Friendly Fire.

1 Like

25yr marriage! Destroyed!

1 Like

Do some Megadeath! Sweating Bullets, Tout le Monde or Family Tree perhaps!

1 Like

Analyze 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle

1 Like

ah the 90s i almost rember them here to hope.

1 Like

Linkin Park did not write those lyrics. Fact. The person who did wrote Psychosocial, All the Good Girls Go to Hell, Sound of Madness…and more than you can count.

1 Like

Video music is about end of the world we tought were in 2000 and the meaning is about not getting succes despite you give your best like Mike Shinoda felt

1 Like

Taylor needs her own channel. I skip all the ones with other people in them.

1 Like

It’s cool to see how you guys are reacting to music from a different lens and tapping into probably whole lot of us and I’m sure your movement is going to go and bring positive energy! Mad love

1 Like

Analyze “What it is - Jonathan Davis” (Korn’s singer solo) “But it is what it is, you don’t know how to feel with what it is, but I really am who I really am, if it’s a son of a b*tch or a terrified kid, that’s what it is”

1 Like