Therapist Becomes a Hostage by Chelsea Grin

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:

In a profound exploration, Taylor, a licensed therapist, delves into the evocative depths of Chelsea Grin’s “Hostage,” uncovering a powerful revelation on liberating ourselves from the shackles of pain and depression holding us hostage.

The Weinstein Legal Team is powered by the Law of We. They are a legal service in Florida specifically.

1 Like

Kublai Khan Tx - Swan Song I think would be a great reaction, super important topic and super raw real lyrics

1 Like

I love your face when he’s singing!
It’s shocked excited love!

1 Like

I love the fact this has turned into your channel! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s difficult to find answers in all ways that are common. This is why Metal is so relatable and keeps me from losing control.

1 Like

Metal is such a cathartic genre that trys to welcome others who feel like they’ve been cast aside

1 Like

All Fucked Up please…

1 Like

Next check Darko us - Donna. :cry:

1 Like

Would love to hear your thoughts on some Converge - Eve, I Can Tell You About Pain, A Single Tear, Dark Horse.

1 Like

O and I love it we you get into the music dance

1 Like

Thanks for giving me idea about people advocates I don’t know if Ohio has any I will be looking for some now thanks for the advice appreciate it you are the best you don’t know how much you help me keep doing what you are doing and I will by word of mouth tell people about these videos I talk to a lot of homeless people give what I can and that helps me helping them when possible wish I could but a place for them to go like a camping grond trailer park with warming lamps something IDK I always said that everyone give a dollar and the whole dollar gose to make a place for the them we would not have this problem homeless shelter around here seems like they kick them out in the winter IDK it just what some of them say to me wish I made as much as move starts professionally sports player politicians kings queens I would help way more than they do for sure they got more money than any normal person will ever see In there intier life and 20 generations of family’s will ever see thanks again I had a better day today and for all you do thank you and your Hart

1 Like

you should really look into some stuff by counterparts. a lot of good talking points

1 Like

I like Channel react wage war

1 Like

I like channel react wage war

1 Like

I like channel react wage war

1 Like

I have a request a song that I love it’s called cancer by the devils wear Prada. It’s an amazing song been listening to this band since 2004 :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Ameonna is a new band but has the original members of Chelsea grin make it up and it’s what Chelsea grin should of been :metal::metal:

1 Like

You should react to - what you need - bring me the horizon ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is by far their best song.

1 Like

Bloodline by Northlane would be a great song for you to react to and breakdown.

1 Like