Therapist Becomes Unsainted by Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmH9zZEK_hw

Often we want to tell the people around us how to heal and we try to force them to heal in the same way that we found healing. As well-intentioned as this may be it can often lead people to feel even more alone and isolated and prevent them from recognizing their own path to healing. Healing is not one size fits all. It is better to ask someone how you can support their healing journey instead of telling them what the right way to heal is.

Slipknot

Yeah… Slipknot is the most interesting, yet amazing band with great lyricist talent and so much. I’m sure you enjoyed the introduction to Slipknot like me :slight_smile:

This whole album got my through a d.v bad breakup and the police missing a deadline. I used to power walk to it repeating all the words! Love the songs on the album so much for putting into words exactly how I felt … I’m in a better place now :heart:

you react to ‘disasterpiece’ from slipknot. it’s one of my personal favorites and its about corey taylors (the singer) bully throughout school. there’s so much emotion put into the song, the producer even said he knew it was a good take if corey threw up after recording, he held so much anger.

Watched some of your TooL reactions. TooL jams, but I’d like to see your take on:
DIMMU BORGIR - Gateways

When she’s never smoked the good stuff before :joy::open_mouth::tada:

What about Left behind by slipknot? Or the heretic anthem

Slipknot is exquisite :heart:

the part i like : Indecision overload
Keep a buckle on the devil and your eyes on the road
Reaching out for the hand of God…

Dear slipknot, bring back Jay. Eloy, sepultura is your home… Go home!

When this song came out I heard it 17x in row n cried so awesome like 1999 all over

Listen and. Listen good. Slip. Not is. Slip not. And cor re is. Core. And. Core. I. Can. Feel. Anger. And. Pain. And. Angry. Nes. Slip. Not. Now’s. I. No. All ov. This. So do. The mag it’s. So. Do. The. Fans. The crew. He’s. Real ly. Good at wat. He DUs. He’s got. Talint. It’s in his voice. And. The band is cool. Wen. Slip. Not. Make s a mark. You better. Listen. And. Understand. Core. Because. This is real stuff. I will. Love. Slip. Not for life. Kasey Leigh Kelley :blush:

He is right…

How do I see the reaction video?

Ladybug not funny stop…

Slipknot literally releases so much anger out of me feels great honestly

Saw slipknot back in 1999, tattoo the earth tour. Been a fan ever since.

She gets it :heart:

This entire album is a masterpiece!

Nah have her listen to TRACK 14 IOWA……