Therapist Comes Undone by Korn

Please do Everything falls apart by Korn

even in in suicide the fear of failure plays a part for men, the only thing worse than doing it is fucking it up…
one day at a time guys , one day at a time.

Pleaseeee can you analyze the song “Alone i break” ? Regards from Argentina!

Look up Kornplay. It’s a mashup of these vocals over the piano to Coldplay’s the Scientist. It makes the words of this song much clearer in their intent.

Nope when you unwrap me it’s like getting a pack of plain white socks for X-mass the ones no one wants or needs and if used will quickly let you down by getting holes in them or get lost in the dryer…

I recommend you check out the band Portishead - Roads. Its a british band from Portishead that helped me a lot getting through some tough situations I’d like to see your view on it.

thanks for another great reaction. love that your checking out more Korn.

I have coming undone tattooed on my chest. It’s for me a smile in public does not mean everything is okay

1:26 thats nu metal for you

Fall To Pieces, by Velvet Revolver, is a must; for you.

Korn have so many songs that are gifts. Sean Olson is a gift song, along the same theme as Daddy, but addressing the feeling of powerlessness and how as a kid you think that you are in control by giving what they want.

Good God is a gift of a song.

I really think Taylor needs to react to Alice in Chains Nutshell. Less than 100 lyrics in the whole song, but so impactful.

I used to listen to korn but not anymore.

The amount of men with depression is also much higher, its not just a “they are more lethal in their attempts.” because the amount of men in therapy for depression is way higher than women, and men are even less likely to seek help than women are. so there is probably even much more depressed men than what statistics show because we simply don’t know until they seek help.

Thoughtless , alone I break. You’d like those korn songs.

I love that how, in the beginning, it was day, later night and later just nothing…

Sometimes the strongest people are the weakest. Protecting their themselves. Maybe the bigger the “muscles”, the bigger the vulnerability or weakness.

Slipknot - Danger keep away is so deep and unlike their usual style

Could you do a reaction to Joyner Lucas “Best for me” feat. Jelly Roll? The song is about addiction.

Listen to Metallica - Fade to black !