Therapist finds the meaning of flying in Slipknots - Dead Memories

The body reactions are so outta sync and weird feeling. Feels so forced.

1 Like

Please please do Unsainted by Slipknot!

1 Like

Coal is weak. With enough heat, pressure, and patience, a diamond is spawned.

• 491st Nerf Herders Gulingi Olodumare Dami C17 ◇ Archons
1 Like

Thanks for sharing your heart :heart: :blue_heart: with the world :earth_americas:!Sobekneferu

• Hakodesh Panagia Magdalena
1 Like

What’s up, doc? Yeah, prescribe him a script of Growacet. Or, perhaps, just eat those who wronged you so they be " alive " RAM :ram: :thinking: :rofl: :smirk: :roll_eyes: :wink: :ram:

1 Like

please react to lifelover

1 Like

I’m wondering if you, as a therapist, will be getting around to reacting to: Given Up by Linkin Park; who’s singer (Chester Bennington) died of suicide__Say Hello 2 Heaven by Temple of the Dog; who’s singer (Chris Cornell) died of suicide__Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver; who’s singer died of an OD__Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone; who’s singer (Andy Wood) died of an OD__Sliver by Nirvana; who’s singer (Kurt Cobain) died by suicide.

1 Like

I love this band. Their music has really helped me get through some hard times in my life

1 Like

I want whatever she smoked :joy:

If you haven’t you should do citizen soliders song

You are going to be famous! Great thing that you are doing. Get ready for a rock star ride, Great
JOB. THANK YOU. :innocent:

1 Like

I think you are wonderful. Can you check out Avatar -secret room? Please? I need to her what you say. Don’t stop slipknot they are amazing and so much emotion.

1 Like

Would have been nice if she talked a little more about the imagery.

1 Like

if you öike coreys lyrics, chevh out Stone Sour, hes other band❤

1 Like

Wow! She’s like a therapist that you would want to bring to a concert with you.

1 Like

You can discard the memories too

1 Like

He was holding on to the pain. He learned to let the painful past go. He put them to rest. Which allowed him to find peace.

1 Like

I would like a break down of wait and bleed. Thats my first song i related to from slipknot.

1 Like

You put it right when you said it’s about the pain of loss but also the pain of remembering that we’ve lost so much and changed because of it, I found out about this song 8 years ago when my grandfather had just passed away and nothing has been the same ever since then, I’ve really become an empty shell of my former self if I even was something to begin with, now days are just pain

1 Like

“Killpop” is a good one as well

1 Like