Therapist finds the meaning of flying in Slipknots - Dead Memories

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
1 Like

Literally was searching you as I just stumbled across you yesterday and loved what I heard. Especially for Slipknot. Thank you for this.

1 Like

was legit waiting on your channel page and refreshing waiting for another slipknot video, great reaction glad you’ve dived more into slipknot, i suggest the song “Iowa” as a reaction next, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Disasterpiece London Live 2002 year please))

1 Like

any linkin park song next

1 Like

I love watching people react to songs which i love too, especially when a therapist reacts to it, knowing damn well i need a therapist too lmao

1 Like

This is the only human in the entire world who can get in her cardio for the day sitting down

1 Like

You should listen to disturbed a reason to fight and hold on to memories

1 Like

R u this animated when ur w/clients?

1 Like

Please react to “Nobody” by Avenged Sevenfold

1 Like

Hope that you will react to their earlier albums songs. Corey was so broken back to this time. Better will be songs with lyrics, songs like “metabolic, disasterpiece, everything ends”. Its interesting for you like the psychological side of it

1 Like

I would be interested in her giving bad omens “like a Villian” or “Just Pretend”

1 Like

society says this music is devil worship I’ve heard from religious and non-religious people but now people like you in this field of science are now finally listening to it get it but yet the Taylor Swift’s and the Lady Gaga’s and the cardi b are on top of the charts I wonder why society is crazy metal bands struggle to make a prophet yet they sit on top as 1 percenters and say people like me are the problem with society and they say tax the rich but I don’t see them doing it they are the fake metal folks are real and there are more of us love your reaction :heart::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but, someone might need to switch to de-cafe. On a positive note I now know what my drummer must feel like when Im off the beat on guitar.:rofl:

1 Like

Corey Taylor Snuff live version

1 Like

Maby make use of the pause button a bit more or just jot down some notes on a pad during the song… you seem to mis alot of the messages in songs due to talking over verses. Appreciate you rocking out so hard though forsure! If i had just half of your energy id be a lucky human lol

1 Like

Should listen to Fade to Black by Metallica

1 Like

Yes there is so much wisdom in Slipknot! Thank you!
It drives me nuts when ppl, like my husband, ask me “how can you listen to that? It’s so dark, angry and depressing”
They just don’t get it

1 Like

Time for Snuff now. The live acoustic version is awesome. The emotions from Corey are great

1 Like

Slipknot has helped my family get through so much. We all have been through so much in our short lives. There is a song I would really like you to listen to. Maybe you can explain to me why it is another song that has helped so much. It’s called Vermillion part 2. I’m not sure why part 2 is better but it is. We would appreciate it. I’d explain what we have been through but it would take a very long time to explain everything. I am so glad I found this channel. I have only watched a couple videos and I love it.

1 Like