Therapist first time hearing Motionless in White

I’m a huge MIW fan, y try checking out voices, cyberhex werewolf, porcelain, thoughts and prayers, immaculate misconception all by motionless in white one of my top fave bands

1 Like

The therapist in you could go to town on Masterpiece or Voices, also Another Life.

As far as their best songs, imo…
Thoughts and Prayers
Immaculate Misconception
Undead Ahead 2
Abigail

1 Like

You need to check out Lorna shore and dark divine

1 Like

Love this!!! You have to check out “code” and “eternally yours” :drooling_face:

1 Like

Oh you have to do more MIW!! They have amazing lyrics relating to mental health that you will really appreciate!

1 Like

Should watch masterpiece from motionless in white

1 Like

Your reaction is giving me life! Awesome video! I hope you get to listen to more Motionless in White

1 Like

You gotta check out “ONE OF US” by the word alive ft BAD OMENS! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

Headache and holding onto smoke are really deep

1 Like

love the reaction hahaha.

1 Like

Oh man, I’d love to see a therapist break down cyberhex. It’s my fav MIW song and it has a good message

1 Like

If you would like to react to an artist you might not have heard of, I recommend Aesthetic Perfection with their song Gods & Gold! They’re on tour with Till Lindemann soon

1 Like

Idk why but everytime i hear this song it makes me want to break down. Its the most bizarre thing ever and idk what this trauma is coming from :laughing:

1 Like

WOOOOOO NEW FAN ACQUIRED. I went to a MIW concert on my birthday. If anyone was there for the San Jose concert on Oct 1st. It was a fantastic show!

1 Like

They are amazing live…

1 Like

If you haven’t heard it, and are a Michael Jackson fan as well, give werewolf a listen.

1 Like

Check out Eternally Yours

1 Like

Do “Undead ahead 2” for Halloween season

1 Like

You gotta go seem them live, they are really good live.

1 Like

Lol I’m interested how she would react to knocked loose if she sees them in October

1 Like