Therapist first time hearing Motionless in White

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

View media:

• Do you feel you are dealing with the consequences of a choice?
  • Do you feel you get trapped in a maze in your mind?
  • Do you feel you don’t know how to get out of the pit?
1 Like

I love this band. Their songs have definitely helped get through a lot of dark times, this song included.

1 Like

You should really listen to/ react to Masterpiece by Motionless in White- its probably my favorite of their newer music and super deep- great reaction!!

1 Like

For first-time listeners of Motionless in White, I recommend this song called “Sign of Life” but also to check out “Voices”, “Disguise” “/c0de”, “Eternally Yours: Motion Picture Collection”, “Meltdown”, “Werewolf”(both regular and synth-wave versions), “Brand New Numb”, “America”, “Porcelain” (both regular and Ricky Motion Picture Collection), “Somebody Told Me”, “Another Life”, and “Thoughts & Prayers”. I know, I know it’s a decent amount of suggestions buut they’re all amazing songs to introduce MIW into someone’s music taste. Awesome reaction though, keep up the amazing content!

1 Like

One of my fave ours bands of all time!!! If you wanna hear one of their heavier songs, that’s one of the songs always coming on during my workouts, check out Thoughts & Prayers would love to hear your breakdown of it as well :metal:t2:

1 Like

Great song! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Try Masterpiece :slight_smile: you will love it

1 Like

Would love to see you react to the band AVATAR and their song Napalm (Live from Ages) OR Let it Burn (Loudwire Exclusive)

1 Like

masterpiece is also a great song!!!

1 Like

Try Some Ice Nine Kills The Silver Scream 1 Storyline Which Starts with American Nightmare, Thank God Its Friday, A Grave Mistake, Stabbing In The Dark, IT is the end. For MIW start with Break The Cycle, Another Life, Undeadahead, Creatures X The Grave, Meltdown, Abagail, Cause Of Death, Burned At Both Ends. Or Maybe Some Immience With the Turn On The Light Storyline and The Heaven In Hiding One. For Turn The Light On is: “Infectious”
“Saturated Soul”
“Lighthouse”
“Erase” For Turn The Light On Than For The Heaven In Hiding storyline is: “Temptation”
“Heaven in Hiding”
“Ghost”
“Chasing Shadows & Alleviate”
“Surrender”

1 Like

Been my favorite band since their second album. Feel like they worked in a little trilogy of songs on this album with Sign of Life, Cause of Death, and Burned at Both Ends II. Burned at Both Ends II definitely hit me the hardest of all the songs. Love your perspective on the song.

1 Like

Ayo! MIW is amazing. But fam, you NEEEEED to listen to I Prevail, Lacuna Coil, and Evanescence. Like aaaahhhhhh, their songs are just chef’s kiss

Especially listen to “Breaking Down” from I Prevail, “Black Dried Up Heart” from Lacuna Coil, and “Broken Pieces Shine” from Evanescence

1 Like

I can give you a million songs from them, but in terms of music videos, I’d say this new album has had really solid videos. Masterpiece will break your heart. Werewolf will make you jump with joy. Another Life will break your heart again. Cyberhex will make you suddenly want to watch the Matrix.

1 Like

Where have I been? lol Me, in 2015 when I heard them for the first time. Reincarnate was their first song I ever heard, and immediately fell in love with the band. Ive seen them live almost every year since.

1 Like

Holding onto smoke is a really good one by them too

1 Like

I listen to MIW all the time , chris has amazing vocals and the songs are so catchy . Another band I can reccomend with amazing vocals is From Ashes to New , they are awesome as well

1 Like

Holy hell, i didn’t go into this expecting to cry.

1 Like

Wow I’m glad MIW has lead me to you because I am suffering from mental health

1 Like

I’m so happy to see MIW just constantly getting more and more attention!! :black_heart: They’re an outstanding band who constantly comes out with catchy music! Love them!!

1 Like

Sooo, you should seriously check out “disguise” and “burned at both ends 2” by Motionless in White, especially from your therapist’s perspective.

And an obligatory request for “Broadcasting From Beyond the Grave: Corpse Nation” by them, because that song bangs and I don’t see it getting much love from YouTubers.

1 Like