Therapist gets Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (FIRST TIME REACTION)

Yes , I didn’t get better until I stopped therapy after high school, I had been in therapy since I was 5 , and they told me to deny it and what I was going through was just a phase and I had my first suicide attempt in the 3rd grade and many more through high school, I didn’t get better until I started dealing with it on my own and embracing my darkness and seeing it as a strength

1 Like

Given Up by Linkin Park is a must one to react to.

1 Like

Gorgoroth - Carving a giant! Pure darkness…

1 Like

next band MUST BE linkin park

1 Like

Another good one is So Low by Koe Wetzel you need to check out!

1 Like

All Fucked Up will definitely be your most hard hit/emotional and definitely most touching music video you will watch when you do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it definitely saved my life and still to this day gets me through my darkest days and moments. I’m not one to show my emotions but the first time I heard the song I bawled like a baby. Bawled even more when I watched the music video.

1 Like

Big middle school runescape and a 6 pack of mountain dew at 1 am energy.

1 Like

I’ve always thought that it’s “the darkness” talking to you when your facing adverse situations and talking go off the rails into screaming. Into some from a physical altercation or whatever.

Your higher brain is trying to keep a level head. But you feel that darkness rising. And your doing your best not to give in. Because giving in isn’t socially acceptable (just beating the breaks off someone or someones)

But that carnal/Savage side of you is taunting you from shadows in your mind. To give in. Become that person
“Join the darkside.” Like you have in the past.

Higher brain is trying not to slip and fall back into that.

I could be just long winded and not saying what I want to say. Not coming out right. Yaknow.

That moment when you eather let go of your anger/hate like water off a ducks back. Or give in and bust someone in the chops. That choice.

1 Like

Therapist… great analogy and would love to party with you like it’s 1999!

1 Like

You must check out inside the fire. One of their best

1 Like

Love your videos! This is the radio version of the song, there is a large middle section cut out that is VERY important to the theme, give it a listen!

1 Like

F’ing edited version. What a shame…because you would’ve gotten so much more from the full uncensored version.

1 Like

The album version of this song has a crazy intense bridge section. Sadly almost everyone reacts to this cut radio-friendly version, because they don’t know any better.

1 Like

Please, listen to Bad Omens songs. The Worst in Me, Careful What You Wish For, Exit Wounds, Nowhere To Go, The Death Of Piece Of Mind and many-many more.Totally worth it!

1 Like

It’s fine listening to this version a lot of times the end of the original song Kills people’s vibes . Not everybody’s So don’t come screaming at me … I’ve been a die hard disturbed fan ever since the first album dropped When I was a kid And I’m totally fine. Listening to the song Without that disturbing ending

1 Like

You want to watch something to make your head spin check out Watch the world burn by Falling in reverse…Ronnie Radke by his own admission has some “issues”. Love the channel !

1 Like

That’s nothing, listen to the album version and pay attention to the rant he go’s on

1 Like

Saw these guys in concert during their new tour with Falling In Reverse and Plush. FIR rocked, but Disturbed…dude…that was EPIC!!! And this is the censored version. It’s the Take Back Your Life tour…Disturbed is all about mental health. We are ALL Disturbed!

1 Like

You need to react to the song “Red Water” by Rehab. Great song with a sad story

1 Like

Really good analysis, even if you didn’t here the whole song. You are pretty spot on.

1 Like