Therapist grieves with Slipknot - XIX

In my experience no good comes from talking about it. Best to keep locked in a cellar. Noone cares waste of time

1 Like

They used to use this song as the intro in the shows of The Gray Chapter tour in 2014 and 2015

1 Like

Therapist, you’re deep!..

1 Like

If you are enjoying this check out our entire play list for Slipknot.

1 Like

I have watched numerous videos that you have put out and I feel as if you are very passionate about the psychosis mental problems we all go through. I haven’t been the same since my pulmonary embolism that damn near killed me a few years ago. I got back up and brushed my shoulders off but there was still something in the back of my mind that this wasn’t over. Over a year and a half ago I had pancreatitis that should have killed me. I went through with the operation and ended up with an infection that put me into a coma and was once again dying. Thankfully I pulled through and stayed in the hospital for 4 months. I was in hell. I was in pain. My mental health set in and told me that I was the problem. I have stayed in and out of depression and was involuntarily sent to a mental institution…one week before Christmas. Because of my actions I am now a diabetic with neuropathy of the feet and I also have a rare blood disease called factor 5 in which I have both chromosomes that make it even more rare. I try to wake up and tell myself that this is my day to snap out of the hell I have created but nothing works. I’ve been on pills. I’ve tried thinking positively…to no avail. I was once a good person but now I have turned evil. I don’t have a relationship in my life nor do I have any friends because of my illness. I use to be one of the most outgoing people anyone would meet but now I look in the mirror and want to smash it. I know I might sound like I feel sorry for myself and sooooooo many other people deserve recognition more than I do but my back is against the ropes. Tomorrow is always a new day but I never know what it is going to bring. I wish there was a way out.

1 Like

This song and Avenged Sevenfold Victim helped me grieve my Father’s and grandfather’s deaths. Both so sudden and the way this song just ends, gets me everytime. It has such a powerful message to keep you going and come out stronger.

1 Like

Could you checkout King ov Deception by Lorna Shore please

1 Like

Great content! How has the Tool Army not shown up yet?.. Check out The Pot by TOOL :grin:

1 Like

Do " The Negative One"…

1 Like

My dad died right around Christmas. Alzheimer’s. We were close and he was the closest person I’ve ever lost. It was awful and brutal and painful and prolonged but at the same time I never really believed it would happen. This is the first time I’ve heard this song, but I’ve really been enjoying your reactions in general so your words are very welcome. The feelings I have are unlike anything I’ve experienced. Some days are worse than others. I put on a happy face and keep going with life but I don’t think I’ll ever top grieving. And honestly I’m not sure I want to. He was a good person and he worked hard for his family. And he died too young and too cruelly. I never want to leave that behind. Thank you.

1 Like

You have to listen to Sarcastrophe next. XIX fades perfectly into it. It is one of their heavier numbers.

1 Like

You should react to Ice Nine Kills! i think you will like them. Their creepy and their newer albums are primarily based on horror movies and novels. Check them out if you want!

1 Like

Slipknot - Skin Ticket or IOWA.

1 Like

This one always makes me emotional

1 Like

You should react to some songs by the Amity affliction, their songs have really helped me through some difficult times.

1 Like

Really don’t need much of a break down. RIP # 2.

1 Like

You nailed this one sister. RIP Paul and Joey.

1 Like

Could you please please please please please please please please please do a five finger death punch

1 Like

try to listen five finger death punch - Wrong Side of Heaven

1 Like

I really resonate with your reaction to this, but in my case for a different reason, I’ve had fibromyalgia for a long while now and had problems coping with life in that time.
I didn’t get properly diagnosed until 2020, during the time before I was in a horrible place, I couldn’t accept that the tests they did on me were all negative, so I consulted Dr Google and came up with a lot of serious illnesses that fitted my symptoms so my mind ran riot and I became paranoid and anxious and depressed. If it hadn’t have been for having an interest in music and a band I’d found I know deep down I wouldn’t have been here now. It’s been a joy to watch them grow into the great musicians they are now. They write all of their own songs and write about life, technology and relationships. Their lyrics are quite dark and open to interpretation and really make you think. I see them as having saved my life, obviously not knowingly but I am not on my own, in their fans community there are quite a few of us with similar experiences.
The Warning are a Rock band and have toured with some very high profile bands throughout the world, Halestorm, Pretty Reckless, Muse etc. A good song to look at could be 21st Century blood, it’s about how technology is taking over our lives and ruining our relationships, it’s received several awards!

1 Like