Therapist Reacts - Not Without my Ghost by The Amity Affliction

Breathtaking. Heartbreaking. Everything about it.

1 Like

The Amity Affliction and Linkin Park are the 2 bands that have helped me the most in my life, they let me know I wasn’t alone Amity has so many relatable songs such as All Fucked Up with the lines “when I wake up I’m thankful I slept through the night because that is the only time I feel alright, keep my eyes shut and sleep the sadness away” or Pittsburgh with the lines “I’ve been searching for an exit but I’m lost inside my mind where I spend every waking moment wishing I was dead” and many other songs, it’s just comforting to hear you’re not alone in having these thoughts because it often feels that no one understands they might think you’re lying, or being dramatic, or most often just out for attention no one really listens to what you say or hear the pleads for help but when I listen to Amity Affliction, or Linkin Park, or KoRn, or whoever I can no that someone out there gets it, kind of repeating myself I just realized so sorry for that think you get the point

1 Like

Thank you for this. Love this band. Please do more by them. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

If you think this one was good you need to check out their song “All Fucked Up” most powerful song I’ve heard in a LONG time and a message that needs to be heard

1 Like

@heartsupport I listen to this band to help my mental health, I listen to their music to reflect on life and this music has helped overcome some bad mental demons.

1 Like