Therapist Reacts to Custer - Slipknot

If this therapist doesnt have slipknot Iowa in her collection of cds id suggest therapy :grin:

1 Like

I just love your interpretations of the slipknot songs and what they can mean from a theropist’s view. I would absolutely recommend you give the song Orphan from of the album We Are Not Your Kind.

1 Like

Can you do Prosthetics by Slipknot too?

1 Like

Check out Distasterpiece from Slipknot. To say the least, it’s a wild ride.

1 Like

All I know is this song is amazing live

1 Like

Check out Distasterpiece from Slipknot. To say the least, it’s a wild ride. Another good one to watch is Asylum by The Black Dahlia Murder.

1 Like

I absolutely love your videos! You really do an amazing job of analyzing the lyrics and your exciting energetic connection to the music is also a reason I love your videos, they’re refreshing to say the least. Thank you!

1 Like

If you want to hear the most heaviest band ever, you should check out “The Orphan” by paleface Swiss or “The Gallow” the lead singer Zeli sounds a lot like Corey

1 Like

So Solway Firth - Slipknot next :fire:

1 Like

You need to listen to their song called “Purity” it’s heavy!!!

1 Like

my favorite Slipknot song

1 Like

you miss heard one part of the song, it was crushed by govern people, not common people

1 Like

Love your videos, just wondering will you review Avenged sevenfolds music too? another good metal/rock band

1 Like

You would really like the lyrical content of falling in reverse. Popular Monster in particular. All about mental health and such. A LOT of his newer music is. Crazy talented…

1 Like

How do I talk to you in private Taylor usually when I tell anyone my story they look at me different and judge me even therapist psychiatrist it all bad I don’t trust anyone so how can I trust you I feel hopeless lost and stuck im being gaslighted by a covert narcissist who has torn my whole family apart turned them all against all I have left is my mom and my cat my life feels turned upside down inside out in a long tell of lie’s and I think that even the police are against me Iv been beat up and the cops want to arrest me I went to my mom’s house and my brother and his wife had my jumped from behind someone sucker punch me from behind with brass knuckles knock me I get up hit me again knocked me out I go through it about 15 times until who ever it was could not go anymore and I m looking for who w it was because now I’m up must of wore him out no one around I call the cops and they are there to arrest me im bleeding under my eye is split wide open yes they were going to arrest me if my mom said that she did not invite me in they would of took me to jail and callee the cops and they didn’t not question anyone in the house about what happened to me and I told them what happened how see it not right and now I live with my mom they are moving out and we call the cops because they are starting trouble and the cops say they can’t make them leave made me leave though when I live here to not them though my story is long and get tired of telling it

1 Like

I had to see what Slipknot songs you reacted to when you said this is the heaviest Slipknot song you’ve ever heard. I can’t wait to see your reaction when you listen to songs like disasterpiece off of their album Iowa. :joy:

1 Like

Would you like to listen another heavy slipknot song ? I recommend you to react to “The Negative One”

1 Like

I would love to hear you react to The Feel Again by Blue October. I know it’s outside of metal, but it describes the feeling of death that comes from a relationship ending.

1 Like

How can you NOT head bang to this song, ya know? That chorus is going to be stuck in my head for days. Funny you should say that THIS is how you imagined Slipknot always sounding like because this is exactly how they used to sound in the first two albums (Self titled and IOWA) but after IOWA’s release; while they were on tour, Corey shredded his vocal chords to the point where he had to have surgery. It turns out that although there is a safe and healthy way to use your false vocal chords (to get that gravelly growling sound), Corey was flat out yelling his head off for the previous two and a half years. After that they always had Shaun and Chris (percussions, not drums) do back up/ supplemental vocals for Corey and as a result they had to switch up their sound quite a bit. By the way that was Corey’s first of several throat and neck surgeries that followed. He has so much scar tissue in that area that he looks like he is all neck and funny enough, his nickname is “the neck”.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be great if you could go to therapy with someone you could sit back and listen to slipkot with!

1 Like