Therapist Reacts to Dig by Mudvayne

react to ieuD by Igorrr…

Nothing to Gein by Mudvayne has a deep dark story

NF intro 3 and outro I’m gonna keep commenting it till it happens😂

Nothing to Gein - Mudvayne plz :wink:

Cassie eats cockroaches by Acid Bath

Honestly, I have never liked “Dig”. They had much better songs, but for some reason this one is being treated as a … dunno … I guess - meme.
I much more prefer their “Forget to Remember” or maybe “World So Cold”.

Silencer - sterile nails and thunder bowels

I will always remember stumbling across this song/music video on Headbanger’s Ball when I was in the 6th grade. It is safe to say that I was fundamentally changed from that moment on.

Can you react to “The Art of Dying” By Gojira? Amazing interpretation of feeling while somebody is going to pass away. Thank you

And people wonder why us people who remember this album when it came out is so screwed up.

Love your content, but I just wanted to say that your tattoos look badass

Mudvayne - Forget to remember, im pretty sure are you gonna like it
Please get for us a reaction :hugs:

finally get to see them this year with my dad hopefully. Hes having liver issues after his transplant almost 10 years ago so im hoping hes healthy enough to go and the last two years we’ve been going to see bands we both like. Last year was Lamb of God and Pantera, this year we have All that Remains, Mudvayne, and Megadeth. Megadeth is a childhood favorite for my dad so i got front row for this one same as the pantera one

This is my first video I’ve seen of you. You popped up on my recommendeds. I really like your energy and your interpretations and descriptions. And your energy. New sub from me.

So we donate money to here a song we requested? Radio does it for free. Also why do you pretend your hearing these songs and videos for the first time? You know damn well you already listened to everything already. Your cool and I respect yall. But I hope your not doing this just for attention and views. Are you married to Jake? Is that why yall diid this page? And is that what got u into metal. Meeting him?

So when he’s inferences helping self harm he’s talking about how the record label thinks they know what will sell their albums, but it won’t, so by forcing it they are destroying themselves and the band.

She needs to do “ determined“ his scream is so primal

That whole album is great

We need a stank face counter on this vid. 'vane makes ya have stank face, without ever realising it, lol :smiley:

So, who’s gonna be the first one to suggest Infant Annihilator - Blasphemian? Anyone? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: