Therapist Reacts to Dig by Mudvayne

Scream with me & death blooms by Mudvayne. Better Man & Moth by Hellyeah(same singer as Mudvayne) Also check out The Amity Affliction & Badflower. Also Epiphany by Stained & Hesitate by Stone Sour

you should do nahko medicine for the people any song its really good stuff

HELLYEAH is a great band, during MUDVAYNE’S hiatus, the lead singer Chad Gray and Vinnie Paul from PANTERA formed HELLYEAH, “YOU WOULDN’T KNOW” is my favorite song, they also did a cover of Phil Collins’ 80’s hit “I DON’T CARE ANYMORE”

Junkhead Alice In Chains would be perfect or love hate love

Very good example of songs against music corporations and vision vs money is “Korn - Y’all Want a Single”

Another band with excellent lyrics is Killswitch Engage. Hate by Design, I Am Broken Too and Always are some good songs with pretty deep lyrics

keep up the amazing work mudvayne has so many great songs - world so cold, do what yo do, scream with me, death blooms, fall into sleep, forget to remember, happy, not falling, severed, dull boy, never enough, shadow of a man, nothing to gein

the singer chad grey has another band called hellyeah - human, moth, hush, 333, love falls, x , oh my god, welcome home, i don’t care anymore, hellyeah, you wouldn’t know, hell of a time, sangre por sangre (blood for blood), demons in the dirt, be unden!able, cross to bier (cradle of bones), black december, leap of faith

Cold
SADHAPPY
Quiet Now
A different kind of pain
Feel it in your heart.
Wasted years
All great song to dissect

Incubus Dig.

Anything from Imminence <3 pls

i agree, This does effin rip

“Dreamer” by Ozzy. This is the theme song for my life.

meshuggah: Band
bleed: Song
had to STOP… at 2:27 cause you stopped… I know this song to well and you cant stop like that… its bad for you… and worse for me…

Thanks I really appreciate you video and now I better understand the meaning of this song

Mudvaynes “Nothing to Gein” is a must react.

The hell i overcame by bad omens please

I donated but how do I list the song I want you to react to?

brr brr deng…

Another great song about F the industry is Tool’s Ticks and Leeches. You’ll love it

Tell me why (ain’t nothin’ but a heartache) I never noticed until now that the whispers at the beginning of this video are saying “open your mind”. Can’t make out what the whispers at the end say though.

I love watching you react to metal and stuff and I wanted you to react to “Faget” by Korn because it discusses a lot about Jon being bullied and i wondered if you could analyze it better