Therapist Reacts To Don't Reach For Me By Knocked Loose

Glad youre happy with the song but man these tik-tok-esque reactions are too “quirky” and childish for me lmao

1 Like

You gotta check out Currents. Songs like “Withered”, “Monsters”, “Better Days” or “Living In Tragedy” have hit me in feels in a way it’s hard to describe. Well, pretty much everything from them resonates with me so, so much. Like, “The Way It Ends” feels like a soundtrack to my own turmoil at this point. Love these guys!

1 Like

React to blinding faith if you haven’t already please!

1 Like

After learning that the deep screams and growls in heavy metal (generalizing the subgenres) are false-vocals and not able to damage vocal cords… I’m pretty sure THIS is the kind of screaming that WILL result in damage! :sweat_smile:

If that is the case, then it’s a perfect example of:
“You better check yourself, before your wreck yourself” heh

1 Like

You should react to the plot in you forgotten

1 Like

really like the new format, seeing you jam out is awesome lol.

1 Like

This is the first video I’ve watch of yours, and I am obsessed with your reaction!! I feel like that’s exactly how I look when I listen to metal​:joy: and I love knocked loose so much :sob::pray:

1 Like

“don’t reach for me” immediately made my mind jump to drowning people, how they latch on to the person trying to rescue them, usually drowning their rescuer in the process.

1 Like

The Callous Daoboys!!!..

1 Like

This is the kind of song I would write for my estranged father-in-law. The line “that’s exactly why your daughter left” ties it all together for me. He was (and still is) a controlling, manipulative narcissist who pretends to be a paragon of religious virtue. We’ve been no-contact for years at this point and when he was struggling with life at one point my wife and I agreed that we would not have him in our lives even if he came crawling back. Don’t reach for us.

1 Like

Just ran across you today. Havent looked at any other video yet. But your reaction to this alone gets a sub.

I just looked at what you’ve reacted to so far. If you love some Knocked Loose. I suggest Stray From the Path.

1 Like

Never seen a more excited reaction!

1 Like

Review our song No Bodies by NO BODIES

1 Like

My most anticipated album of the year so far!

1 Like

The new therapy haha…

1 Like

Hi Heartsupport! In Bryan, the vocalists announcement post of their album- he stated that the album is inspired from his dilemma regarding his religion-

1 Like

Just fuckiń pissed…

1 Like

Are you actually into hardcore?

1 Like

I enjoy the that we get to see a song Taylor is excited for and personally interested in each Friday.

During the rest of the week I know you probably pick all other songs from suggestions in the comments but I have been wondering why you don’t run any organised polls in the community section, maybe creating polls comes with it’s own issues it just seemed like possibly another day of the week could be a community vote. Just an idea.

1 Like

As a person with a lot of religious trauma, I’m so pumped for this album.

1 Like