Therapist Reacts To Don't Reach For Me By Knocked Loose

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zu_LOr3a0

Therapist analyzes the lyrics from Knocked Loose’s new single Don’t Reach For Me to discuss how people can use this song to come back to a place of stability when they have the desire to reach for someone who is not good for them. Instead of singing it at the person with anger, they can sing it at themselves as a reminder.

1 Like

Like the music. Do not like the ‘singing’

1 Like

Pure aggression…

1 Like

Would absolutely love to see you react to save yourself- make them suffer!
Either way, awesome video and look forward to seeing more!

1 Like

You reacting to this, after just discovering you yesterday - immediate subscriber, thanks for the content!

1 Like

From the singles we’ve had so far their seems to be a theme in the lyrics which leads me to believe its a concept album which i love when bands do that :fire:

1 Like

this song gave me major goosebumps the first time i heard it. pure unfiltered rage yet so damn catchy, a real balancing act that knocked loose pulls off perfectly.

1 Like

the fact you picked this one HELL YEAH XD

1 Like

Great reaction videos! :heart: I’d love to see you react to these bands

Thrown - On The Verge
Spite - Made To Please
Cattle Decapitation - A Photic Doom

1 Like

Shivers on that chorus every single time. Unfiltered, unbridled catharsis.

1 Like

You’re the best, seriously!

1 Like

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you’d do their EP “A Tear in the Fabric of Life”. It’s a short concept EP with an incredible story that needs your analysis.

it also has an accompanying animated video that goes with the whole album that just adds to the story and atmosphere. PLEASE!

1 Like

Try out Masterpiece by Motionless in white

1 Like

Would you do a reaction to Jinjer pisces (specifically the live session) avoid reading the comments though

1 Like

I think you missed the end of the first verse🧐
“Thats exactly why your daughter left”

1 Like

You are so dope!..

1 Like

Fucking awsome!..

1 Like

Usually just into heavy music for the actual music. Would have honestly never taken the lyrics to mean this (also not great at picking up vox :joy:). Love it

1 Like

I love how into this song you are. Almost none of my friends like music like this, so it makes me feel seen. Check out the band “Silent Planet”. They have lots of powerful lyrics. The music video for “Share the Body” is intense, but I think you would like it.

1 Like

I was listening to this when the earthquake hit lol.

1 Like