Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool

There Are 888 Chromosome In A Templar. These Chromosome Are Never Broken. 48 Are Broken Down When A Woman Gives Birth. It is also known as nuclear fission.

1 Like

Alice in Chains Dirt…

1 Like

I was 32 years old when this came out. This song changed my life forever. It helped me realize what I needed to do to take me from a very lengthy dark time and place in my life, to experiencing the most wonderful and magical journey through the past 28 years. Thank you for an amazing reaction!

1 Like

I am HE:art…

1 Like

Tool guys come straight out the CIAs closet

1 Like

Tool-Eulogy
You will not be disappointed!!

1 Like

The Patient by Tool next please, love your reactions

1 Like

You’re gonna love Right in Two by these guys, Maynard has a great depth of understanding of human nature.

1 Like

This song makes me feel. I’ve been on a journey of trying to own up to the parts of myself that I am ashamed of. To look at past mistakes and breaking down why I made the decisions that I made and owning them. But I think I was more in the mindset of “look at all of these selfish things I did, I must be bad and I need to change”. It seems weird to say but, this song makes me want to forgive myself and learn more about myself and see all of me instead of just my mistakes. It will always be a work in progress but music like this makes me want to work to be someone that I actually like.
I love your analyses. You have a way of putting things so that people can see what the intent is behind the lyrics. :heart:

1 Like

I’m just here for the goofy dancing and cute rock face :metal::smile:

1 Like

A few years ago, I was going through a dark time in my personal life, especially my marriage and my relationship with my kids. This song inspired me to study Carl Jung and his psychology regarding the shadow self. It was long, hard work, but I finally began wrestling with and accepting those ugly parts of myself that I was allowing to take over me during times of high stress. I credit this song with inspiring my journey towards self improvement.

1 Like

I was a lab tech having completed the same curriculum that doctors have to take their first 2 years of medical school. You are incorrect. We have 23 pairs of chromosomes, XX for women and XY for men, for a total of 46 chromosomes. People with Down’s Syndrome have 47.

1 Like

do reflection next, please

1 Like

I am all shadow. Any semblance of civility is a mask.

1 Like

Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment
Drawing way outside the lines

1 Like

Is there anyway u would review one of my old bands songs. I would love to hear your perspective. I can send u money. The name of my band was stereotyped but in order to find the song u have to type in the name of my band plus the album all as one word. Stereotypedfacethereality. And the song is called Face. It’s a bit raw cause obviously we weren’t a huge band but I was going through a rough time and still do deal with a lot of mental health things to this day. If not that’s cool. Just wanted to ask. Thanks and love the channel

1 Like

Please do “Lateralus” and “Parabol/Parabola”. So good.

1 Like

Yes the Jung affect!

All apologies, I threw that out a quarter into the song.

It’s an ADHD thing. :alien:

1 Like

:hammer_and_wrench:T​:gear::gear:L​:hammer_and_wrench: gives us the desire to be better humans :wink::facepunch:

1 Like

Always got the vibe that " 2 " was opening your third eye & picking at scabs/change is coming through my shadow.
Looking inwards & outwards for a sign of spiritual enlightenment or perhaps already achieving spiritual enlightenment & waiting for that change to take hold & better things to come.

Just hit 40 & the meanings I find keep changing.

A fucking killa album to crank while driving! :smirk::upside_down_face::fire:

1 Like