Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool

Wow you’re brilliant as fuck! I’ve been listening to this song for literally decades and never thought of some of the stuff you brought up

1 Like

VIKING -slaughter to prevail

1 Like

True strength does not come from perfection. True strength is a result of moving forward aware of the apparent short falls and perceived weaknesses to grow into your strength. True strength is INVITING the parts of yourself that you fear and hate to be part of you, lest they control you.

1 Like

If you ever need a pick-me-up, check out the O’Keefe Music Foundation video of Kids cover 46&2 by Tool. It may be over 10 years old now, but it will put a smile on your face.

1 Like

React on opeth songs please

1 Like

no way! just 1 hour ago I was searching for a reaction of this music in this channel

1 Like

Please do the Patient next please!

1 Like

Reaction request, All that could have been by NiN.

1 Like

Saw them twice in November. Very intense and professional

1 Like

F YEAH I need this 0:45 your stank is dank

1 Like

you should definetly react to some Benjamin Todd, i recommend “using again” or “wyoming”!

1 Like

Apple headphones = more money then sense.

1 Like

The guitar riff is my ring tone lol

1 Like

Hands down the best explanation of 46&2.I understand now :metal:

1 Like

Tool - right in two!! Fantastic song, but you are gonna be told to do every tool song!!

1 Like

There is so much I could say about walking this path but no one ever listens to axioms unless we cross paths and I show them the way, as it was done for me, but I was always a burning bush kind of person. why I don’t know but i am so grateful that the person that showed me the way found me. Otherwise I would have been dead or insane.
Anyway, I ask that y"all get everything that you need and maybe a little of what you want. Take care.

1 Like

Pushit would be a great song to react to. Personally think it’s worth listening to the studio version followed by the live Salival version.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to her reaction to Jimmy

1 Like

Well, it’s about time!!! Love this Song!!!

1 Like

8:06 gurl, I’m shrouded in shadow thinking I’m seeing light.

But yeah, I love your dissection of amazingly written songs like as this one. You’re might be the best interpreter (not only) of lyrics yet on YT. Keep 'em coming.

1 Like