Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool

Think of it more as trusting in your instincts, which are the shadows projected by your illusory self offered to the general populace every day. Breaking away from that and being whole and real and honest with the world, finally without shame or reservation

Humans have 46, annunaki added 2…

If you truly knew how to meditate, this song would actually make sense to you… FYI

You generation is doomed.

10:16 to …was that a sploosh!!! Perfectly natural reaction.

I played the original song for my uncle, who is the absolute, A-1, top dog, extra best, most ultimate narcissist I have ever known, and all he could do was try to latch himself on to the greatness of the band TOOL, and what they’ve accomplished, and how he’s like them, except they’re more like him, because he’s more accomplished than them, and if everyone would just subscribe to his outlook on life, they could be almost as accomplished as he is. LOL!!

Running/destroying from relationships is my pattern and my shadow is a toxic relationship and childhood PTSD…and figuring out the puzzle pieces is the hard part

try prison sex, it was banned from you tube

I’m honestly impressed that a video with a therapist reacting to ‘Forty Six & 2’ isn’t an hour long.

If she thinks 46 and 2 is interesting with its allusions to evolution and a spiritual journey to a higher plane of consciousness and existence… Wait till she hears Pneuma for the first time… its going to make her mind explode with a sense of enlightenment that’ll bring her to tears!

Have you done any Def Tones songs? The new album Genesis is really good, their library is full of very interesting stuff.

Judith would blow your mind lyrically and musically.

Wings for Marie Maynard’s’ tribute to his mom’s strength of faith in facing the tragedy of her debilitating illness.

I request this one https://youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU?feature=shared

Please do the noose by a perfect circle

1 always wunderd what 46n2meant thank you. It’s all about shedding you shadow and higher consciousness

until you identify, understand and comprehend what it is that holds you back, you will not know how to change and better ourselves. once you do, you can identify it when it rears up you will know how to handle it and not allow it to hold you back.

You aren’t the first preppy chick that come to our side because of the music. lol…Welcome!

(Picky dept: We have 23 chromosome pairs, ie 46, not 44)

Have you checked out deftones passenger? If not would highly recommend.