Therapist Reacts to Freak on a Leash by Korn

I’m starting to like you. Very insightful and open.

1 Like

:metal:t3::fire::fire::fire::metal:t3: , Hey HEART SUPPORT, I like your breakdown on a lot of these songs just started watching the channel not too long ago!! I’m a 52-year-old metalhead from LA if you can check out “ DADDY “ by KORN it is definitely very serious subject matter! I think you’ll fill it deep in your heart, because it affects so many Men in general :heart::heart:

1 Like

Please react to Thoughtless by Korn!
Its such a powrful song and music video!!

1 Like

Got the life, or Falling away from me, should be next, trust me ima psychologist :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nice words, nice theory, great channel maam :heart:

1 Like

The alien language part is often reffered to as scatting (such as in jazz)…
Jonathan Davis (singer) explained that it just happened naturally, as a response to whatever the band was doing instrumentally… purely primal.
He’s done that on multiple records prior to and after “Freak on a leash”.

1 Like

Hey I think u finally explained the beautiful incomprehensible part of this song that everybody else just grins n head bang s through it thanks

1 Like

Listen to Slipknot ‘Solway Firth’. It has been the blueprint of my life.

1 Like

You need to react to part 2 of this video. Which is something you will need to deep dive one and discuss it. It is “Korn - Falling Away from Me (Official HD Video)”.

2.86M subscribers

1 Like

Have to do Falling Away From Me soon!!

1 Like

You use a lot of patterns used in church. Very ericsonian, very bandler

1 Like

There’s an acoustic version of this song with with Amy Lee from Evanescence that’s pretty good.

1 Like

2:48 - This is not about the music industry

1 Like

Found your channel last week and love it. You’re able to dissect it rather quickly from your professional angle. If you dive deeper into Korn, there’s some interesting and disturbing nuggets for you to unravel. Keep up the work, and it’s definitely a new fan here

1 Like

Their lirics I think it’s kind of form of catharsis to dealing with any issues you were struggling with and believe it or not it helped too many people that listen them actually it was helped to Johnathan Davis Itself the singer of Korn.

1 Like

If you have never heard Korn you have to do daddy next. It’s rough but I’d like to hear a therapist’s thoughts on it.

1 Like

Falling Away from me and Thoughtless next please :). Perfect Songs for you

1 Like

Very different, but you should check out songs from the newest Dying Wish album called “Symptoms of Survival.” My vote would be for the song “Lost In The Fall.” It’s the closing track of the album, which showcases the best parts of Emma’s vocal abilities, while the instrumentation sounds like it’s straight out of 2007 metalcore.

1 Like

This band is amazing for showing how to link inner feelings to a creative outlet, and many people latch on because they write inner secret battles. It really helps people not feel alone. :heart:

1 Like

React to Falling away from me - Korn

1 Like