Therapist Reacts to Got The Life by Korn

Fun fact: The intro at the beginning of the video it’s from the song “It’s on” from the same album.

Always selling shit. Can’t people just do this for the love of music and passion.

Flaw - Whole…

You made reaction videos cool fr

Ojala te pase…

Que te dem…

just what I need it to hear to day!

You’re gorgeous!! :heart:

Missing God in his life…

You seem like a very nice person. Also, I really like your tats. Keep putting out the great vids.

‘‘that’s deep’’ KORN is one of the deepest you can ever listen…i love KORNNNNNNNNNNN,i’ve ever loved their music…i really liked the explanation too.this is something i’ve never seen in youtube and i’ll surely see more of it.:+1:

the fact that these guys knew enough about their instruments and what they knew what sounds they were after such a good funky they took a bunch of out of tunes sounds an made them make sense such powerful creative genius and their from huntington beach california sonically lyrically conceptually

You totally nailed it, as per usual. For the video the band starts off being the epitome of music media marketing in the early 2000s: rap, rock, dance, angry, talented, etc. So the corporates are celebrating how much money they are going to make from the band, and so the band walks off because they have no substance in mind. Then Jonathan is ‘dealing’ with the paparazzi, Fieldy and Head give away their car to the homeless guy, Jason and Munkey crash their car because it is all superfluous. The best part is at the end when they show up for the backyard BBQ. You have cameos from Limp Bizkit, Orgy, Videodrone, Incubus, Kittie and even a not-so-well known Eminem (when he was with Brown Truckers and Kid Rock) was in it too, because in the early 2000s many nu-metal bands would support each other and it is well-known that Jonathan Davis and Fred Durst have been best friends since either of them first started their music career.

Terapeuta…

Te dieron los del fútbol :football:

Eras de las animadoras?..

Lq que tu quieras niñata.

I found myself a child of the KoRn in 1994. When I first heard their self-titled album I was 8 years old. I thought this band was so cool and I still do.

Thoughtless , would be my next recommendation.

More KoЯn :+1: