Therapist Reacts to Got The Life by Korn

Awww ya my favorite Korn track!

Eminem is in this video. He gave Munky a demo tape on set

Fantastic analysis as always, im here for more KoRn :blush:.You gotta do Alone I Break. That one hits me deep, especially after my divorce.

Someone with some money help me get some laura jane grace in the lineup​:rofl::rofl:

It was the stank face for me, let us know you were really jamming out😊

Do you ever go and watch the faces you make Doc?

Should do “Right Now” next. This song let me vent and keep my sanity

Marry me❤…

if you want to sick watch Skynd ft Jonathan song is called gary hieidnk

Honest to God, are the over exaggerated, hyperbolic facial expressions in the thumbnails really necessary?
It kind of insults the intelligence of your audience if you promote your videos with goofy, overreaction faces like this.

How is one supposed to support a channel that makes childish faces like this on their thumbnails. We’re not dumb, you don’t have to do what Minecraft gamer channels do. It’s insulting

I don’t know if you’ve heard of Overkill or not but I would like to know what you think about their song horoscope or the years of Decay four drunken wisdom. Some of the lyrics can be confusing like in who tends the fire. Thank you for the work you put into do these videos

I’m broke as hell…

Oh, daddy will be the perfect Korn song to analyse. The only song i have trouble listening too!

If memory serves, and it may not, this song is about the music industry and how the band was treated at one point. Again I’m not sure but I think it’s about that. :metal:t2::boom::fire::pray:t2::100:

Is it just me or does every band from this era of the late 90’s to early 2000’s have a song about how much fame sucks?

Ella tan bella!!..

“Heavy” Linkin park…

korn got the life. live at cbgs… best live version youll ever hear of this song

Checkout

Thoughtless…

I’m pretty sure the “party” at the end was all other music celebs from that era