Therapist reacts to Happy? by Mudvayne

Please listen to Black Damask, Disguise and Voices by Motionless in White

ive commented on this page b4, i think i was 5mo sober, im now 10mo sober, allot has changed, im still alone and suffer lonelliness however i did get certified as CPRS and am in school for LADC, and i have no idea what im doing? ive learned to like myself, i just dont like the way i look, i suggest the song Black Honey by Thrice, check it out!

hellyeah - hush. please you’ll love it

A good follow up to this would be Disturbed - Prayer. Same era, different subject matter, and equally as good.

Even if you don’t do a reaction, you should listen to Talk to a friend by Slaves.

I truly felt your reaction to the lyrics of this. This song is relatable on so many levels.

You gotta do anything from Life Of Agony.

You should react to chris cornell’s vocals on “the day i tried to live”

I love Mudvayne so much! Not Falling is my all time favorite!

They just announced a tour with Megadeth and All That Remains. They are actually playing 20 minutes from my house and im going to find anyway possible to go to see them.

Thank you so much! They have some really great music. ‘Dig’ ‘Death Blooms’ and ‘scream with me’ are all great.

i would love to hear a therapist’s take on their song nothing to gein😂

Her trying to headbang is so cute.
I love chads voice

You emote so well! Lol i absolutely love your facial expressions :joy::heart:

Time for some Hellyeah - Hush?

I’d love to see your reaction to the Lorna Shore - The Pain Remains trilogy. But PLEASE if you do them, watch them back to back in one video

LOVE that song…

the entire album the end of all things to come is a must listen

Try Hellyeah “Hush” Same singer

Love them so much! Started seeing them live when they were playing at bars in Peoria, IL back in the day. Was so heartbroken when they broke up.