Therapist reacts to Heal The Hurt - Withering

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YZK7zuDaU

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Withering by Heal the Hurt to inspire listeners to use this song to recognize the choice point to decide every day that they have an opportunity to walk down a different path, a path where they won’t wither away, but where they might bloom

Love your reaction videos!!! Can’t help but headbang with you! haha.

This is genuinely turning into one of my favourite channels due to the content and your reactions.

I’d like to recommend “Poet and the Pendulum” live at Wembley by Nightwish. It is not the normal song people start with when it comes to Nightwish, however it is the song that suits this channel the most as it deals with depression and struggle. It was written by Nightwish’s song writer the keyboardist Tuomas during the hardest time in the bands history and he basically ended his life in the song to stop himself doing it in real life, however the new song finishes positively with a new beginning. It is one of the best written pieces of music you will come across and is broken into Acts. I won’t say more about it.

Nightwish hold the record for most reacted song in YouTube history with “Ghost Love Score” (normally what people start their Nightwish journey with. However, as previously mentioned, “Poet” suits this channel perfectly, especially if the research is done on the songs meaning beforehand.

Hi from Wisconsin. I believe you too are from Wisconsin.

This song is awesome ! :love_you_gesture:.

Can’t wait for more NF reactions👍

I was just going to give a thumbs up and look for something else but those drums are :fire:

Hello! could u react to " Jocelyn Flores " by xxxtentaction ?

TAYLOR​:sob::sob::sob::sob::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: You are such a freaking star and the fact that you took the time to love & support this project has me so undone!! Thank you for doing what you do. I’m so grateful for your life & love!!

This is a great song by heal the hurt, it is absolute fire :fire:.

Wow! Your initial reaction when he starred to sing…
As for the song, great message.
For the singing… not a fan of harsh vocals being more than half of the singing.

Love the reactions. If you want true view for one who struggles check out Amity Affliction (All fucked up.) It ranks up there with Korns Daddy for me. And the redemption song from them ( Drag the lake.)

@heartsupport hey, I suggest you check out badflower, they have so many songs that seem like they’d be tailor made for your channel. Family, ghost, move me, don’t hate me, 30, jester, and promise me. Just a thought

Check out Silent Planet there song Panic Room

Heal The Hurt is an band is amazing!

I dont know, is it me or I just adore her :slight_smile: Im really impresed by professional look at health issues in such a way, love that :slight_smile: greetings from Czechia, keep it goin :slight_smile:

Honestly I’m.metal; but ( Head above watér) by Avril kept me alive

Please react to “Even God Has a Hell” by like Moths To Flames! It’s a great song with a strong message

Just found your channel, please check out What I Would Give by AngelMaker!

Korn -no one’s there plz!!!