Therapist reacts to How Could You Leave Us by NF

We all know someone who needs to hear this song.

The NF songs I most relate to are Nate, Remember This, and Let you down.

Yo, this will be a crazy reaction

NF shoots lyrics like arrows through your soul & hits way to close to home!! :black_heart::performing_arts:

Ty for dropping this & Highly appreciate your time.

:yin_yang:

Just wait therapy session is gonna blow her mind :sunglasses:

You HAVE to listen to “Mama”. Its like a sequel of How Could You Leave Us where NF has got a whole new perspective on this topic and forgives his mother.

Yes haha I’m so excited that she got onto the NF train​:grin::fire:

This was another incisive and genuine reaction. Thank you for that. I really look forward to your reactions, since I am moved and educated by you.
I have read that, at one point, NF asked everyone to leave the studio and he emoted for around 10 minutes.
That was edited down to the crying at the end.

I’m not sure if anyone’s mentioned it yet but when he was recording this he made everyone else leave the studio and he broke down and shared all that and left it in the song. I love listening to your perspective and I enjoy your reactions keep up the great work. And don’t stop going down the NF rabbit hole. It’s an amazing journey.

NF is absolutely amazing……… he’s come so far since losing his Mama…… he has a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful children…… not that I am suggesting that you skip the journey but you should really do “Mama” off his latest album “Hope” ……. It will give you some closure on this song in his journey…… great reaction :heart:

@heartsupport my dad died when I was 13. It wasn’t something he could control, but this song HURTS. I didn’t know how to grieve for probably 10 years

Definitely listen to “Mama.”

How did you not even tear up…damn

You will love so many of his songs!!! Can’t wait!! It’s been a while since I’ve been excited about watching a creator discover his journey! :fire:

Great reaction. Yeah, you should definitely check out “mama” to see how his perspective has evolved over the years. Also hope you react to “Hope,” “motto,” and “Running”. Also, still hoping that you will drop a reaction to Ren’s “For Joe” since it’s the second part or sequel to “suicide”

There was supposed to be another verse but he broke down like that and started just talking and then they took a break. They decided to leave they portion instead of the other verse. I can’t wait for you to hear the rest of his music, if these two songs have been this impactful to you I feel like you will love all of his music like I do. I love this dude, he is a true artist and man, I wish we had more people with a platform like his willing to be real and do it like he does.

Mama has to be next :call_me_hand:t5:

Songs in order you should listen to

Therapy Session album
Real

Perception album (you could listen to this entire album every track is incredible)
Intro III (sequel to Mansion)
Outcast
Let You Down
Remember This
Outro

The Search album
Change
Nate
Only
Interlude/Hate Myself (the interlude is an intro to Hate Myself)
Why
Trauma

Hope album
Hope
Mama
Bullet
Mistake
Running

I’m a song/lyric writer and singer my writing almost like this I was wondering have you react too one more light by linkin park rest in peace Chester I can feel NF emotions and all of its very painful very dreadful I have the same feeling I’m 32 wish we can meet I do feel it lost if love family ones relationship lost and not being a father till this day hurts and the demons and voices hunts me all the time I did too drugs as a outlet now I learned almost died

Please listen to Last Letter by Witt Lowry

It’s a similar topic to this song a death of a parent but a different take