Therapist reacts to Jenny's Tale by Ren

Absolutely do not study this before. It has to be a genuine first reaction. Really you shouldn’t do that with any reaction. Maybe a post analysing comment would be okay. People want to see the shock and awe type reactions.

1 Like

If only 1 part …than it saves me from sitting thru this. Sorry but I cannot stand the camera switching iews/angles all the time. I think its unneccesary and distracting. I hate it in movies and tv and one major reason I respect Ren is for the one takes. I liked your other reacts but if this is the new format to your reacts I will unsub.

1 Like

It is the tales of Jenny and Screech. It is a 3 part song

1 Like

1,2,3 toghether, PLEASE!

1 Like

Please don’t read the scripts beforehand for the other two, there are things that we want to see you REACT to.

1 Like

You will ruin your experience by reading lyrics.

1 Like

Have to agree with most of the above, pre reading this will lose impact, it’s a song ,not a poem, the story is in the performance, all three together is the logical way for sure . Take care.

1 Like

I hope your team redacts the last line of Violets tale when you read the lyrics before hand.

1 Like

As soon as I saw just Jenny, I knew you were about to get “schooled”. :joy:. You really need to watch the full trilogy though to get it.

1 Like

Word of warning…DO NOT READ THE LYRICS FOR THE REST IN ADVANCE! You will completely ruin the reaction to the ending. It’ll be like reading the script to the Usual Suspects film before you watch it. Completely ruins the ending. Also much better to do the Tales in one go. If you can, just watch the other two back to back. And again…don’t look at the ending in advance.

1 Like

PLEASE do NF Therapy Session

1 Like

I do agree with the rest of the comments that you gotta listen to the trilogy back to back for full effect

1 Like

Love your Reaction :heart:And sorry to hear that you have experienced Violence, hope the Tales dont go to much under your Skin. They are heavy, but such important Topic to talk about…

1 Like

You have to do all 3 together big mistake

1 Like

I enjoy your analysis but have to agree with the others, this trilogy is best listened to in one go and we want to see your FIRST reaction. It’s just not the same when you already know what happens.

1 Like

you should do part 3 blind. it hits like aa hammer

1 Like

To the people who don’t understand content creation, the vids will be posted over three days but the reactions, I’m sure, were filmed in one session.

1 Like

Need to do all three together and do not read lyrics …

1 Like

Sorry but everyone is right about watching all 3 at once. Also you say you have a problem about screech’s role in Jenny’s tale. You will see the reasoning behind this choice when you’ve watched the other 2. You cannot ‘discuss and comment’ till you’ve watched a video. It’s visual as well as audio art.

1 Like

I love that alot of people are calling Ren a modern day Shakespeare with this song. These songs are very much performed like a medieval bard.

1 Like